Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Joao, I owned some benzs and love averything about the brnad. Looking forward to learn from this new awsome model ;)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hello my name is Joao, I owned some benzs and love averything about the brnad. Looking forward to learn from this new awsome model ;)
Hello Joao and we welcome you here very much ... you certainly picked the right forum to find things about the new CLA

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joao from Austin, TX!

Any idea when the CLA is expected to release in Portugal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not fully confirmed yet, but expected between April, May or June.
The 220CDI have a price of 44.750€ and the 250 about 47.900€. For me it's the big negative thing about the new CLA here in PT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Taxes are really high, 23% VAT, plus another tax calculated from the CO2 emissions and engine Capacity (cc)... It's a shame...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey Joao, welcome aboard here at the forum! A great site w/ lotsa useful info, and the staff+members are great... :cool:

The 220CDI have a price of 44.750€ and the 250 about 47.900€. For me it's the big negative thing about the new CLA here in PT.
Very interesting! I believe it's the opposite for us here stateside, in that German diesels are at a premium over their petrol-powered brethren. Though there are at times gov't incentives & tax-rebates for these new "clean" diesels, netting the final price comparable to their counterparts.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Taxes are really high, 23% VAT, plus another tax calculated from the CO2 emissions and engine Capacity (cc)... It's a shame...
Ouch, that puts a damper on everything. But, still sounds like even with that added the price of the CLA comparatively speaking is going to be lower then other similar vehicles there for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts