Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am seriously thinking about getting the new cla in Jupiter red, I know it seem like this color attracts a lot of attention but that's fine. I am starting up a thread here so owners can post up pics of their cars in Jupiter red. I have been looking around on this site, and it seems like everyone bought this car in white, black or gray. Please those of you who bought yours in red lets see some pics.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's my thread link: http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/7-introductions-site-assistance/2835-hello-colorado.html

Crappy pics since I took them as soon as I got the car. I'll take better pics sometime this weekend. Honestly, this color looks a lot better in person than in pictures.

I agree 100%! I just switched from Cosmos Black to red after I saw both in person last week. The red makes the car pop a little more. Looks great with pano roof also. Mine will be here around Nov. 15

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I definitely agree, I have not gotten around to head out to the dealership yet, but I just wanted to get a gauge from people who have already bought one in red

·
Registered
166 Posts
I agree 100%! I just switched from Cosmos Black to red after I saw both in person last week. The red makes the car pop a little more. Looks great with pano roof also. Mine will be here around Nov. 15
I was initially looking at a white one and to me, it was not as "eye catching" as the red one if packaged with the AMG wheels included on the sport package, . Now, with White on Black AMG like the Edition 1's then it's a different story. I remember when I drove back to the dealership on my new car to pick up a few things that I left behind after the delivery was completed...pretty much every single customer turned their heads and asked if they could look around my car while I was there. ( I got the only car on the lot with sport package and jupiter red) It was a great moment. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts