Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Just Heard Shocking News

10K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  JPMBenz 
I contacted a dealer here in So Cal today to ask what the CLA would lease for. He told me it would be over $500 a month... my jaw almost hit the floor. I don't get how a car with the same MSRP as a C Class would cost almost 2X as much to lease. I really hope he's wrong :shocked:
I leased a brand new 2011 C300 4matic in September of that year. I ended up paying $433/month (includes pre-paid maintanence) with $4900 due at signing. The sticker was $41,800.

I pay 6% sales tax in Pa., and my credit is top tier.....just as a frame of reference

By the way, there were over 50 C300's in the lot at the time of my purchase so they were very massed-produced.

In that unlikely case I will lease a 2014 C350 Coupe for $431 per month... So if that price it higher than the rest of the fleet we go for more..they will be holding many cars they can not lease..
About a year ago, I asked my dealer about exchanging my lease and upgrading to the C350 coupe. He asked how much I'd be putting down. I told him $5000, about the same amount I put down on the C300. He did a quick calculation and came up with a $699/month figure based on a sticker price of around $50k. I told him I'll pass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.