Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have never owned a Mercedes but am looking to indulge myself while I still can. Will be interested to learn what the plusses and minuses of the various specifications are: in Australia, run flat tyres are not very popular though BMW use them. A spare tyre is usually desirable anywhere outsides major cities and we don't have many of them.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Have never owned a Mercedes but am looking to indulge myself while I still can. Will be interested to learn what the plusses and minuses of the various specifications are: in Australia, run flat tyres are not very popular though BMW use them. A spare tyre is usually desirable anywhere outsides major cities and we don't have many of them.
Hello Terry, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
161 Posts
G'day Terry! If there are particular options that interest you, I would look around here or ask questions. For example, there is an active thread where we are discussing the need for Keyless-go. In the US, most of us in the northern parts look for AWD, heated seats and other 'winter' options; warmer states buy more convertibles. Run-flats may be great in an emergency, but they allegedly ride harder. I haven't had a flat in 15 years, never get too far in the country, and with mobile phones and Mercedes road-service, I'm not really concerned, so I wouldn't get them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts