Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I am not sure if this is the right place but I would like to say I am coming to the club..

My father drives a 2012 E350 and he is looking to get the new cls63 so I know how Mercedes quality is.

I just put my order for 2015 CLA45 AMG with all the packages added. Jupiter red outside and black red cut leather inside.

I am in Canada so 4matic and the power and the AMG quality got me. I had to give a small deposit for the order and the rest will be taken care when I get the car.

I have to wait till February/March to get the car since there is a really high demand

But I will be hanging with you guys till then.:ca:

Again, happy to be here!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Congratulations with the purchase, Emir.

When I bought my car, one of the salesman asked if I would like to order one since their model didn't have the options I wanted. The salesman told me it would take a 6 months, I jokingly told him "6 months?! I'm not sure if I even want the car by then!" lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
congrats . the wait will be worth it .

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Congrats, you'll love it....

I couldn't wait..... I gave up on my cirrus white order when they told me 6 months and took a black car they had coming in.... I think I would have still bought it if it were sky blue pink.

·
Super Moderator
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations with the purchase, Emir.

When I bought my car, one of the salesman asked if I would like to order one since their model didn't have the options I wanted. The salesman told me it would take a 6 months, I jokingly told him "6 months?! I'm not sure if I even want the car by then!" lol
Thanks, hehe how was your feelings after waiting 6 months?

Congrats and welcome to the club Emir!

Where in Canada are you located?
I'm in Quebec, Montreal. Heavy snow here . so I was between BMW 435 xdrive and CLA45 Amg, but then I realized that a handcrafted amg engine is a privilege to have. Here I am.

congrats . the wait will be worth it .
Thanks a lot! I am really excited

Congrats, you'll love it....

I couldn't wait..... I gave up on my cirrus white order when they told me 6 months and took a black car they had coming in.... I think I would have still bought it if it were sky blue pink.
Haha you are right. But there is absolutely no CLA 45 left in Canada so I had to order :( But I'm pretty sure I will learn a lot till then from here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congratulations, Emir and welcome to the discussion board! I'm sure you will love your 45 when it arrives. Mine is also Jupiter Red with the Black Red-cut interior. The vehicle is six months old now; I still look over my shoulder when I walk away from it because it is so good-looking. I've received many compliments on the car; my friend loves hearing the exhaust "blat" when I shift gears. Good luck with your CLA 45 and I hope your wait isn't too long!

·
Super Moderator
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot guys, I do have one question. I added all the packages that are available but I never saw the bi xenon headlights package which pops up when you are configuring a cla 250.

Does the AMG comes with bi-xenon headlights included? I really don't like the old yellow lights on CLA's

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Thanks a lot guys, I do have one question. I added all the packages that are available but I never saw the bi xenon headlights package which pops up when you are configuring a cla 250.

Does the AMG comes with bi-xenon headlights included? I really don't like the old yellow lights on CLA's
on the 45 AMG it comes standard .

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Congrats on the order! I'm basically in the same boat as you. Just waiting to hear from my dealer that ther are able to configure the 2015 so I can finally place my order in. Either way, I'm going to have to wait til next year but I don't mind the wait. Kinda nice to hang out on the board and read up about the car and upcoming aftermarket parts while I wait.

·
Super Moderator
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the order! I'm basically in the same boat as you. Just waiting to hear from my dealer that ther are able to configure the 2015 so I can finally place my order in. Either way, I'm going to have to wait til next year but I don't mind the wait. Kinda nice to hang out on the board and read up about the car and upcoming aftermarket parts while I wait.
They actually ordered a 2014 for me but they said their system is not allowing them to order a 2015 yet. The guy said the car will be 2015 model for sure so Im counting on him

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well if it's not a 15' I'm sure ull get discounted to make up for the loss of value. Since ur adding in all the options, there is no difference in your build between the years.

Also resale, after your given a discount, will work better for you in terms of mileage. 10,000 miles in two model years is better than 10,000 miles in one.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
They actually ordered a 2014 for me but they said their system is not allowing them to order a 2015 yet. The guy said the car will be 2015 model for sure so Im counting on him
Hope they don't drop the ball. Seems 2015 gets a few more amenities than the 2014 models, well at least in the US. Either way you won't be disappointed.

·
Super Moderator
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im fine with either year model. But just to be on the safe side I emailed the dealership and they said it will be a 2015. So I have a proof in case i get the 2014

·
Super Moderator
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys just a quick question, is it possible to change the color of the brake calipers if I email the dealer or it comes red as a standart there is nothing that they can do? I would love to have a yellow one since my car will be red.

Just asking :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Yellow isn't an option from MB so they will not be able to accommodate that request. You'll have to find a shop which does custom work or use a DIY to paint them in the desired color.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts