Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I just received all the rates & lease info for this CLA however I can't officially disclose it just yet. I will say that the Residual is alot higher than you guys originally thought it would be and MB USA will have a lease special on launch date of the new CLA. Let me know if you have any questions

Ryan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Everyone

I just received all the rates & lease info for this CLA however I can't officially disclose it just yet. I will say that the Residual is alot higher than you guys originally thought it would be and MB USA will have a lease special on launch date of the new CLA. Let me know if you have any questions

Ryan
Is the Lease special available only on launch date? 9/20 ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
From JPMBenz:

24 to 51 months money factor is .00162

36 month residual is 64% for 15,000 miles! Add 2 for 12,000 miles, Add 3 for 10,000 miles and 4 for 7,500 miles!

National Ad is $329 per month with 2,900 down plus all fees. 36/10k miles. This is based on a P1 car and Becker Map Pilot vehicle. That MSRP is $33,925.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Those are really good figures. I never like to put money down on a lease because you can lose that money if someone decides to plow into the back of you. Does MB do no money down leases? Does that change the money factor? I assume the MF you gave is for excellent credit?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Those are really good figures. I never like to put money down on a lease because you can lose that money if someone decides to plow into the back of you. Does MB do no money down leases? Does that change the money factor? I assume the MF you gave is for excellent credit?
It shouldn't change the money factor. The money factor is just the interest rate charged on the value of the car you're using over the term of the lease. The only reason to put money down is to feel better about your lease rate. Instead, you should worry about losing that cash if something happens to the car.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
From JPMBenz:

24 to 51 months money factor is .00162

36 month residual is 64% for 15,000 miles! Add 2 for 12,000 miles, Add 3 for 10,000 miles and 4 for 7,500 miles!

National Ad is $329 per month with 2,900 down plus all fees. 36/10k miles. This is based on a P1 car and Becker Map Pilot vehicle. That MSRP is $33,925.
Good residue and good money factor.

In California, that comes to $447.43 incl. tax a month for 36 month at 10k a year without cap reduction and minimum drive off of around $1700
or $484 incl. tax for 36 month at 15k a year without cap reduction at 15k miles a year with $1700 minimum drive off ( 1st month, lease initiation fee of $895 and license.)
Add $12.5 per month per $1k of extra cap. So for the above car plus $2200 sport package and $1480 panoramic roof, add $3.680 x 12.5 = $46 a month + tax.
Subtract $27-28 for every $1000 dealer discount or additional cap reduction.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Thats really useful. Looks like an Edition 1 will run almost $600 a month then.
That's about right. My $53k CLA45 at 10k a year will lease out at $700 a month incl. tax and minimum drive off.

I wasn't thinking about leasing but these are pretty attractive lease terms. The numbers are even more attractive if you can somehow get a discount off the MSRP.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MB does do no money down leases and they don't change the money factor. You just need to make sure you have Tier 1 credit aka 700+

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
This car won't be leasing for $600/month nonless its fully loaded with sub par credit.
The question is an Edition 1 at $42000 calculated at no discount 15k; no cap reduction - $525 +tax = $573.56 per month.

My question is what will the money factor and residue values be after September 30th ?

Also does the CLA45 get similar intro rates in November ?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The question is an Edition 1 at $42000 calculated at no discount 15k; no cap reduction - $525 +tax = $573.56 per month.

My question is what will the money factor and residue values be after September 30th ?

Also does the CLA45 get similar intro rates in November ?
Unfortuantly mb USA hasn't released any info for October rates and residual. The AMG model will most likely have a money factor of .00200 or .00225.

The lease figures you did is about right.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts