Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Just seen my baby CLA 200 AMG

11K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  tavolcom9 
#1 · (Edited)
So this is my introduction.

I am Yves from Belgium (Dutch part).
Designer of different really big sites like Nieuwsblad.be, Neckermann.be, ThomasCook.be, promo-code.be, tuned-belgium.com, etc etc.

Moderator on Xbox, microsoft VIP... blabla..

My CLA arrived at the garage today (just waiting on papers), seen it for the first time with this full AMG config and have to say.. It looks damn good!

Its the full AMG exclusive pack (outside and inside), night pack (black mirrors, black rims), red bracking claws, glass roof, rear camera, etc.. just all except gps because it cheaper on ebay, see this topic.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car

What do you think? :)

more pics thursday!

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice Yves!

Definitely more pics. Here in the US we're having to live vicariously through you all over there on the Continent for now :)

I'm particularly interested in full side views showing those wheels, as I'm pretty sure they're the ones both I and my significant other like best.

#5 ·
Nice share, congratz'! Look for seeing/hearing more about it... :cool:

#9 ·
Thx all!!

I have my MB now :)

First impressions:

- Looks are reaaaalllyy nice
- Glass roof looks nice with the night pack

The bad:
- Soooo quiet.. damn I am comming from a high RPM Honda to this.. so strange (don't know that I like it, I was driving to fast with the feel that I was slow!)
- The iphone 5 connection with media interface sucks DON'T buy it at this time! Lost my money here! Hope to have some convertors to have video on that screen with the video AUX (hdmi mini adaptor should work but.. yeah
-The white is tipex white..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.