Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been asking my dealer to give me a specific date on my CLA250 as it's already built and on it's way(I'm in SoCal). He told me my car would be here early september BUT that I would have to wait until the US launch date, which is SEPTEMBER 23RD, to have my car. He says it's nationwide and they're making it really big.

So it seems like we all might have a date to work off of now. This is what I heard from my dealer so others should check with theirs and see if this coincides because I know we've all been getting left & right answers. I don't know about you, but I've already marked it in my calendar. CLA day!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've been asking my dealer to give me a specific date on my CLA250 as it's already built and on it's way(I'm in SoCal). He told me my car would be here early september BUT that I would have to wait until the US launch date, which is SEPTEMBER 23RD, to have my car. He says it's nationwide and they're making it really big.

So it seems like we all might have a date to work off of now. This is what I heard from my dealer so others should check with theirs and see if this coincides because I know we've all been getting left & right answers. I don't know about you, but I've already marked it in my calendar. CLA day!
Got the same info from my dealer. My produced and currently being shipped Edition 1 will be held in LA center and transferred to the dealership close to launch date. The delivery will be either the launch day or after. Counting down to September 23rd! :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got the same info from my dealer. My produced and currently being shipped Edition 1 will be held in LA center and transferred to the dealership close to launch date. The delivery will be either the launch day or after. Counting down to September 23rd! :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app
Dito here

·
Registered
278 Posts
CLA 250 Official Release Date: September 23rd - CORRECTION SEPT 22ND

My dealer got the inside scoop today, the cars are going to be sitiing in the port, waiting to be shipped, the official release date is September 23rd, This was conveyed to me this morning by my dealer who spoke to his inside sources. I hope this is accurate, i don't want to be dissapointed. ::sigh:: ;/

I will be posting pics as soon as i get my hands on this m CLA ren haha!

MY DEALER CALLED ME TODAY HE GOT TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR IN TRAINING THESE WERE HIS EXACT WORDS "WOW THIS CAR DRIVES INCREDIBLE" !!!!!

MY SINCERE APOLIGIES FOR THE MISLEADING INFO. ***CLA 250 RELEASE DATE is SUNDAY SEPTEMEBER 22ND*****

MY SINCERE APOLIGIES FOR THE MISLEADING INFO. ***CLA 250 RELEASE DATE is SUNDAY SEPTEMEBER 22ND*****
MY SINCERE APOLIGIES FOR THE MISLEADING INFO. ***CLA 250 RELEASE DATE is SUNDAY SEPTMEBER 22ND*****

MAKE IT A SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOURS !

Reactions: baadmon

·
Registered
495 Posts
Uhhh ohhh, I don't know if we can trust the word of DIber anymore after he posted that pic (fake) of his car that he proclaimed was coming to the US....lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Uhhh ohhh, I don't know if we can trust the word of DIber anymore after he posted that pic (fake) of his car that he proclaimed was coming to the US....lol
baadmon that was a joke stop being so gullible smh!

and an FYI the official release date is Sept 23rd. Get One !

·
Registered
495 Posts
baadmon that was a joke stop being so gullible smh!

and an FYI the official release date is Sept 23rd. Get One !
Undoubtedly, I knew it was a joke so I played along with it. FYI, I already placed a pre-order back in late April, hence, this is the reason I am a member of this forum...lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
CLA 250 RELEASE DATE is SUNDAY SEPTEMEBER 22ND***

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm not sure where Diber is getting his information from and are they reliable?
I remember Diber posting something on the CLA45 forums about rear wheel drive...laughable.

I do recall my dealer telling me to come in Sept 23rd to check out the CLA250 in the showroom (I'm getting a CLA45); that date correlates with the release day.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I'm not sure where Diber is getting his information from and are they reliable?
I remember Diber posting something on the CLA45 forums about rear wheel drive...laughable.

I do recall my dealer telling me to come in Sept 23rd to check out the CLA250 in the showroom (I'm getting a CLA45); that date correlates with the release day.
The cars are already here in the US. They may have cars for showing but not driving a week before that. I am waiting to sit in a CLA250 to determine if I have to pony up $4000+ for a back up camera and my 45 may go into RED before I get the chance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was informed by my dealer in WA that the launch date for CLA is Sep 16th and that's when I will get my car delivered. It is scheduled to be in LA around Sep 4th. Hoping its true...

·
Registered
56 Posts
After reading the September 23rd date on multiple posts, I decided to ask my dealer about it. He had informed me previously that my CLA250 had been built on August 6th and was awaiting assignment at port. He also provided me with a serial number. Today he emailed me to say that it had been assigned to a ship and would follow up tomorrow with more details. So I asked him about the September 23rd date and this is what he said:

"I haven’t (heard anything about that date). I looked on NetStar for date announcements, and did not find anything either. We have two Launch Edition cars on the water currently that should port next week. I will be curious to see when these are released to carrier. If they are upon arrival, then the 23rd date is not real. If they sit, then there may be something to it. Either way, you are almost there! "

I guess the fates of the Launch Edition will make things more clear. Hope to find out more next week.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sunday? Are most dealerships open on Sunday? Around here, they're not.

So I guess it really does mean the 23rd.
Actually, I went to the launches of the 2013 Porsche Boxster and the 2014 Porsche Cayman in Maine on Sundays -- and car dealers are supposed to be closed here on Sundays. Apparently, they are permitted to hold special events, so long as no direct selling takes place.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My dealer has no information about financing or release date. I think these dealers are just giving you guys dates without any reference.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
My dealer has no information about financing or release date. I think these dealers are just giving you guys dates without any reference.
I think that they might be actually right cause I could have sworn that I saw that date before

1 - 20 of 20 Posts