Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the difference between the normal sports package vs. launch edition? My dealer told me only launch edition comes with the black wheels and the alcantara seats. Can anyone verify? Thanks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Does anyone know the difference between the normal sports package vs. launch edition? My dealer told me only launch edition comes with the black wheels and the alcantara seats. Can anyone verify? Thanks.
Yeah that's correct but if you really want the black wheels like me. You can get the dealer to order those seperately for you. The special seats are on the limited edition only though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. May I ask how much did your dealer offer for the wheels and also does the launch edition come with the sport bumpers?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for the reply. May I ask how much did your dealer offer for the wheels and also does the launch edition come with the sport bumpers?
I did not get a price yet. As they themselves don't know it, but when i do ill make sure to pm you the price i got. I am not too sure about the launch edition and what it comes with. Here's the info on it from mbusa.com

"Marking the launch of this automotive milestone, a limited-production Launch Edition of the all-new 2014 CLA will be offered for those who seek some added exclusivity. On the outside, brilliant Mountain Grey metallic paintwork and black, 18-inch multispoke alloy wheels convey an undercurrent of rebellion. Beneath the skin, an exclusive black interior with contrast neon stitching, a Panorama sunroof and an infotainment suite including an iPod/MP3 Media Interface, navigation and a harman/kardon surround-sound system create a cockpit tailor-made for the discerning driver."

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can you please lmk how much the multi-spoke black rims are when you find out? I am going to get the sport package but I like the multi-spoke more than the 5 star rims.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hmmm I'm only assuming when moneyB mentions "black wheels" their the multi spoke black ones. I called the dealer today and they will back with me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can you please lmk how much the multi-spoke black rims are when you find out? I am going to get the sport package but I like the multi-spoke more than the 5 star rims.

Those rims will only come on the "Launch Edition" ....not a option rim.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thought the multi spoke black rims were only available on the amg models,check the mercedes website just in case..
Those will come on the "Launch Edition"

·
Registered
95 Posts

Yes, " Launch Edition" only.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts