Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys

I just spoke to my dealer and the lease prices are out for the new Mercedes CLA250, its 329$/ month with premium package and Becker navigation system.

He said Mercedes wont be giving lease offer's on the basic $29999 one, because they want the customers to have at least the premium package which comes with the Harmon kardon music system and Bluetooth ,.. which personally i think is the way to go !!!

My car is gonna be here on Wednesday ......
Wish you all the best ppl !!! This forum has been the best thing that happened to me !!!! and all the info i learnt about the car was priceless ...
Now Its TIME FOR the NEW MERCEDES Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mblogoblack:

Peace \m/ !!!!

My Build:
Jupiter Red - Mercedes CLA250
Premium Package
Sports Package / Xenon Lights
Panoramic roof

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello Guys

I just spoke to my dealer and the lease prices are out for the new Mercedes CLA250, its 329$/ month with premium package and Becker navigation system.
That's great to hear Tarkan. Since you didn't mention any cash down I can only assume that's with zero down. Because any smart person knows the monthly payment is only half of any leasing equation. To not list the cash down or the mileage would be deceptive and a half ass method in describing any lease.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Take it easy, Joey. He was just trying to share some information and is clearly excited about his pending purchase. The details of the deal (incl. down payment) have been posted on this site for the past couple of days.

-Eric

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does this mean they are only gonna have the CLA with Premium package and Navi system only for leasing?

There won't be any CLA with Sport package for people to lease?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Here's a link to the program on the MBUSA site.

Mercedes Special Offers - Mercedes for Sale | Mercedes-Benz

...and an excerpt from the site (only current as of this posting!!! check the site for any changes/updates!!!)...

MBUSA said:
LEASE DETAILS

Available only to qualified customers through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services at participating dealers through September 30, 2013. Not everyone will qualify. Advertised 36 months lease payment based on MSRP of $33,925 less the suggested dealer contribution resulting in a total gross capitalized cost of $33,925. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect your actual lease payment. Includes Destination Charge, Premium 1 Package, Becker Map Pilot Pre-Wiring and Becker Map Pilot. Excludes title, taxes, registration, license fees, insurance, dealer prep and additional options. Total monthly payments equal $11,844. Cash due at signing includes $2,499 capitalized cost reduction, $795 acquisition fee and first month's lease payment of $329. No security deposit required. Total payments equal $15,138. At lease end, lessee pays for any amounts due under the lease, any official fees and taxes related to the scheduled termination, excess wear and use plus $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles, and $595 vehicle turn-in fee. Purchase option at lease end for $22,730 plus taxes (and any other fees and charges due under the applicable lease agreement) in example shown. Subject to credit approval. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. See participating dealer for details. Please always wear your seat belt, drive safely and obey speed limits.

Special lease rates may not be reflected in lease calculator prices shown on MBUSA.com. Please see your dealer for final pricing.

Special lease rates may not be reflected in prices shown on MBUSA.com. Please see your dealer for final pricing.
-Eric

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's great to hear Tarkan. Since you didn't mention any cash down I can only assume that's with zero down. Because any smart person knows the monthly payment is only half of any leasing equation. To not list the cash down or the mileage would be deceptive and a half ass method in describing any lease.
$329/month special lease is with $3,623 down

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is there a "ball park" formula for adding mileage. For instance: extra mileage = extra $$ per month lease payment. I'm saying ball park.

I used to know what it was for BMW.

·
Registered
148 Posts
one quote i got from one dealer over the phone...
won't know 'til signed...

Polar Silver
Sport pkg
Multimedia pkg
P1 pkg
36mos, 10K mi
Sticker $40,075
$2499 down, $350~360/month

one dealer said 24mos lease's monthly payment cost more than 36mos lease...
other dealer dealer said the opposite... :popcorn:

·
Registered
6 Posts

Polar Silver
Sport pkg
Multimedia pkg
P1 pkg
36mos, 10K mi
Sticker $40,075

I see that your location is Pasedena, CA. Is this dealer around LA too if you wont mind sharing?

·
Registered
2,921 Posts

Polar Silver
Sport pkg
Multimedia pkg
P1 pkg
36mos, 10K mi
Sticker $40,075

First of all, unless you forgot to include some options, the MSRP is too high. There may be a dealer mark-up.
The lease cost of $350-360 is too low even with $2500 cap reduction on a $40k car. Should be just over $400 + sales tax.
24 month lease is almost always higher. The depreciation is spread over only 24 month. Sweet spot is 36 months.

·
Registered
148 Posts
First of all, unless you forgot to include some options, the MSRP is too high. There may be a dealer mark-up.
The lease cost of $350-360 is too low even with $2500 cap reduction on a $40k car. Should be just over $400 + sales tax.
24 month lease is almost always higher. The depreciation is spread over only 24 month. Sweet spot is 36 months.
yea, based on those options, MSRP comes to $38,415...
have to go check in person to see if there's more options...

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea, dealer is in socal...
I am not experienced with leasing before but I also think $360 is too low for a $38K car with $2500 down. If you find out more, can you please confirm that this dealership is actually offering this lease for real for these numbers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am not experienced with leasing before but I also think $360 is too low for a $38K car with $2500 down. If you find out more, can you please confirm that this dealership is actually offering this lease for real for these numbers.
my guess is $2499 is just capitalized cost reduction and salesperson didn't mention $795 acquisition fee and 1st month payment...

·
Registered
6 Posts
my guess is $2499 is just capitalized cost reduction and salesperson didn't mention $795 acquisition fee and 1st month payment...
I tried some online lease payment calculators and I got varying monthly lease cost estimated, the one from edmunds even calculating it over $600 per month for a $39000 car with $2500 capitalized cost reduction amount, which I am not sure if is accurate but I read a post of another user in different thread estimating about $500 per month for a 40k CLA 250. So please do share your findings with your dealer in regards to the monthly lease cost and if a $360/month is a fact for a $39K CLA 250.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Remember, you cannot figure out a lease payment without knowing...

MSRP
Net Cap Cost (this is the price you negotiate for the car)
Residual Value
Cap Cost Reduction, if any
Lease Term
Money Factor

It also helps to know if someone is talking about a rate that INCLUDES tax (and the applicable tax rate) because the advertised rates don't typically include tax and people in different states with the exact same deal on the exact same configuraion
Without these details you (and the calculator) are going to come out with different numbers than what is being advertised and/or others are reporting. You're just flying in the dark taking lot shots at thin air.

-Eric

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would say Rusnak is one of the more expensive dealers to buy from. If you look online you can find the best deals in your region. Hundreds of people are competing to sell you this car, remember that!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts