Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Light Malfunction See Operators Manual

9K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  mosakwe300 
#1 ·
Upon starting my 2017 CLA 45 AMG all of a sudden 4 messages popped up simultaneously. The messages where Light Malfunction See Operators Manual, Check Front Left Turn Signal, Check Front Left Parking Lamp, and Check Left Low Beam. It seems to be all the front left functioning lights to be malfunctioning. The signal light on the right mirror and rear lights work fine. I checked the fuse #209 "LED headlamp: Left front lamp unit" and replaced it with the working right LED headlamp fuse. The lights were still out and upon removing the right LED headlamp fuse. It didn't shut off the right headlights and the signal was still working. Im assuming the fuses has nothing to do with the headlights or signal lights. Any idea what it might be. Would it be possible that all the bulbs went out at the same time?

#2 ·
Have you had any front end experiences or maintenance recently?
Can you check codes....AutoZone??i

#5 ·
Yes actually, the front right end of the vehicle was in a small collision the right headlights was damaged, it was replaced through insurance. This was 2 months back. Though it is not the correct side that stopped working, maybe it could be some kind of connection issue?

#3 ·
Also, You are still under warranty....right?

#14 ·
My car is saying something like this too , it’s popping me the malfunction message and says see owners manual with a (bulb light) the first mechanic said water was around the fuse in the boot, second mechanic said I will have to replace the led light at the back LEFT. Saying it has been damaged by water , my boot isn’t working as well, my left and right indicator isn’t working as well, I don’t know what to do