Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To the best of my knowledge this particular CLA model will be the first one launched: then in Sept/Oct others to follow... in March/April 2014 debuts the AMG and 4Matic :+)

MercedesCLA_AMG_b_zps4c847455.jpg mercedes-cla-detroit-1.jpg mercedes-cla-detroit-2.jpg

click on above photos to enlarge:in love:
...this color is beginning to grow on me...

:mblogoblack:

-----------
opps!
i just noticed that member Dascrow started this post... so sorry... you can move this if needed...
ci :+)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to be a long year waiting on the AMG CLA.
yes it will be... in the meantime we can hang out here and drink and be merry... lol
...you will see how fast the time will fly by... hence, we just had a new year/xmas.... now its feb already... we still have valentines day easter mothers day fathers day 4th july CLA Launch and halloween thanksgiving...
see how i made the time fly by for us all????????... cheers

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone thinks the hood needs any scoops? i did see a photo of it but cant recall where to find it..
...dont get me wrong, im Not trying to turn this gorgeous machine into Hyundai Genesis with FAKE Hood scoops...:haha:
...but it did look a little SICK with them...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, thats nice, but actually the photo i saw had the scoops on the other side of the concave on the hood (or ab out 6" on each side with wider profile... it did look sick!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts