Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2015 CLA 220cdi sport STAGE 1
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys hope all are well.
really stuck for some time I have occasionally had engine management light but been unable to find issue then progressively limp mode has started and now every day. I have recently upon inspecting under the hood found some damage to I THINK the water pump but please if you know different I鈥檇 love the advise! I tried a quick fix in plastic welding temp just till got home and took it easy. Limp mode is now almost always happening and sticks car in eco mode unless you switch too sport upon first starting the car.
sometimes can be solved in turning engine off and on but not often. Your help is hugely appreciated
Thanks guys!
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Bicycle part Font

Automotive tire Sports equipment Grey Flash photography Automotive design

Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive fuel system

Automotive tire Hood Black Automotive lighting Glove

Registered
2015 CLA 220cdi sport STAGE 1
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just take it to an independent garage and get the codes read
Found out it鈥檚 my brand new EGR valve that was fitted 2 month ago by Mercedes鈥 that has broke so now in dispute with Mercedes鈥 trying to get it fixed but can鈥檛 get me in until February 馃槖馃槧

Registered
Found out it鈥檚 my brand new EGR valve that was fitted 2 month ago by Mercedes鈥 that has broke so now in dispute with Mercedes鈥 trying to get it fixed but can鈥檛 get me in until February 馃槖馃槧
That's terrible man. Why couldn't MB get your vehicle serviced until February? What's their excuse?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts