Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I work with the MBUSA social media team. We are looking for some shots of new CLA owners with their cars. If you'd like your pics to potentially appear in a gallery on our MBUSA Facebook page or via the MUSA Twitter handle, please post them in this thread. We'd love to celebrate the new CLA and its owners.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just remember us CLA45 guys when our start coming in...Unfortunately for me, that won't be until late spring, early summer of '14.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hello!
I work with the MBUSA social media team. We are looking for some shots of new CLA owners with their cars. If you'd like your pics to potentially appear in a gallery on our MBUSA Facebook page or via the MUSA Twitter handle, please post them in this thread. We'd love to celebrate the new CLA and its owners.
Give us our E1's and we will give you shots :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hello!
I would love to but mine wont arrive until late November....:(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello!
Is everyone missing something or are you asking for photos of owners WITH their cars?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts