Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see who have the HIGHEST MILES..
to see what kind of issues he encountered, how reliable was the car thru these miles etc :D.

share the durability and reliability data of your CLA!.
we only hear when people having problems, i want to hear from people who had the car for 10k 20k 30k miles ++ and still going with no issues.... to give a sense of how reliable the car really is or is NOT.

i got 2550 miles on my cluster now... so far... its been great, no complaints.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Only 6k on mine after a year... no issues besides the turbo recall campaign that I need to have them inspect at my first Service A. No rattles, the transmission has adapted to my driving style and I have no issues with the sport suspension... coming from a WRX I'm accustomed to a harsher ride.

Besides the turbo campaign... I'm looking for some ideas to bitch at my dealer about on my upcoming visit.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turbo campaign for 45 only or 250 as well?

Only 6k on mine after a year... no issues besides the turbo recall campaign that I need to have them inspect at my first Service A. No rattles, the transmission has adapted to my driving style and I have no issues with the sport suspension... coming from a WRX I'm accustomed to a harsher ride.

Besides the turbo campaign... I'm looking for some ideas to bitch at my dealer on my upcoming visit.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6k in a year good!. my wife had her car for 3 months and she have 5.5k.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
8,500 with no issues, but I thought I heard a door rattle last time I was in the car...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have read somewhere, someone had 65000 miles. which does not sound real... we need to hear from that guy for sure!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Almost 10.000 miles. Doing ok. Rattle in passenger seat belt, I think on certain stretches of freeway.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i guess im lucky i never had any rattling noises and i tried to find the gap issues that people complained about ... and could not identify :D i dont want to keep looking and i dont want anyone to tell me about it please :D.

Almost 10.000 miles. Doing ok. Rattle in passenger seat belt, I think on certain stretches of freeway.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you are the winner so far.. on top of the list with HIGHEST MILES ! good to hear.. car still running strong..
my cousin has a ML350 ... with 310000 miles on it adn still going! .. so im hoping the same for this eventhough many people say, it was built with shortcuts to save money. but i dont believe that. i believe engine transmission are still full mercedes benz quality.

I'm at 22K

everything is ok, I mean GREAT!

D.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm @ 21K miles. The only unresolved issue so far is the random PRE SAFE INOPERATIVE CEL (limp mode). 8 incidents so far and all MB did was scratch their head on me.

It's been a love-hate relationship of late. Nonetheless, she's sexy as hell.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Close to 4000 miles, no problems, slight rattle back seat area, lots of potholes here, I'm surprised no other rattles. It's like driving 2 different cars, if you want to tool around easy, use eco mode. If you want the car on steroids, sport mode. I flip-flop between both about 50% each depending on my mood........I feel like a kid again!!!

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
6k in a year good!. my wife had her car for 3 months and she have 5.5k.
Mine only sees about 5-6K mi/yr, too. But I have a relatively short commute and it really only sees duty about 5 mos/yr since it's mostly stored in the garage from late April to late November. I use it in the Summer on occasions but it's more the exception than the rule.

-Eric

·
Registered
546 Posts
28,000+. Got mine on the first day they were released in Sept.2013. Other than the check engine light coming on after 48hrs, some revving/shifting issues, nothing major. I did have a rattle in my sunroof that the dealer made worse by overtightenging/stripping bolts, and ended up replacing the sunroof and internal mechanisms, I cant complain about any major issues.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Bought October 2013. 8500-ish miles so far. Only issue I had was the collision prevention firing up randomly but it hasn't done it in months. Had the check engine light pop up at some point but it went away on its own. Extremely happy with my car.

·
Registered
382 Posts
When I traded my CLA250 for a GLA250 Edition 1 it had 24,000+ miles on the odometer. I had two problems. 1) a CEL for an O2 sensor which was fixed under warranty and 2) a rattle in the center console, which was also fixed under warranty. These problems had nothing to do with the trade, I had a lease that was going to cost me and arm and a leg two years down the road and I wanted some extra features, like bi-xenon/LED headlights, 4matic and leather interior. I looked at getting a 2015 CLA, but I didn't want to wait.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts