Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got over 7k miles. No issues other than rattles. they put felt liner in all my doors which helped, but now getting rattles from the roof behind both sun visors and all the pano roofs makes rubbing sounds. On very cold days (few here in Miami) would get a rattle in the steering column. Rattles have gotten annoying, salesman says to address them all at the oil change.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went just about 13k miles in my 2014. I'd probably be near 20k if it wasn't totaled after 11 months.

·
Registered
317 Posts
43000 km / 26700 miles
Since Sept 2013

Pre safe issue, fixed with new gas pedal sensor.
Some small rattles in the right door, fixed by dealer.
Windscreen replaced by dealer after impact of stone on the highway.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
43000 km / 26700 miles
Since Sept 2013

Pre safe issue, fixed with new gas pedal sensor.
Some small rattles in the right door, fixed by dealer.
Windscreen replaced by dealer after impact of stone on the highway.
how did you get the dealer to replace the gas pedal sensor? Did they pull fault codes from your car?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I suppose they did pull fault codes from the car, but I can't confirm.
Just reported the fault message on the dashboard + warning lights that popped up a couple of days earlier.

Dropped the car off at the dealer in the morning, picked up the car with the new sensor the same day.
So they could find and solve the issue quite quickly.

Happened 15k km's / 10k miles ago, never had the issue again.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I went just about 13k miles in my 2014. I'd probably be near 20k if it wasn't totaled after 11 months.
Sorry for your loss... What happened and did insurance cover it? What did u get afterwards

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The turbo recall is only for the 45's (at the moment). lol
What was the issue in the turbo... What was the malfunction

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sorry for your loss... What happened and did insurance cover it? What did u get afterwards
Hydroplaned on a highway from the far left lane. Spun out till I hit the concrete wall on the right shoulder lane. All air bags deployed and car was totaled on spot. Walked away without a scratch and I think the car played in a big role in that. I placed an order for the MY15 in December 2014, ETA is April 1st. Insurance covered it, hydroplane is an act of nature (and scary)!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hydroplaned on a highway from the far left lane. Spun out till I hit the concrete wall on the right shoulder lane. All air bags deployed and car was totaled on spot. Walked away without a scratch and I think the car played in a big role in that. I placed an order for the MY15 in December 2014, ETA is April 1st. Insurance covered it, hydroplane is an act of nature (and scary)!
sorry about your accident.. did the insurance cover every penny you paid.. or KBB of it?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
hey one more you got pictures???

·
Registered
566 Posts
had the car since August 14, I'm around 6400 miles.
No issues, other than center storage lid rattling. Loving my car more every day.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
not a good idea.. since the dealer is already stretching it to a year... for each service..

i would get it ASAP.
Had my car since Oct 2013. I'm at about 6300 miles and I'm 140 something days overdue for service at the dealer lol

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
2014 CLA45 - 16,000kms. Turbo seized and was replaced at 15,000kms. Outside of that the car makes odd creaking noises when I drive over uneven road such as driving over a curb or speed bump. They have made 3 attempts to fix the creaks and although some improvements were made, the creaks still reside.

New turbo performs well, I just hope this one lasts more than 15,000kms.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts