Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They only come in the limited edition in the usa or europe you can get them with your build. If anyone in europe or the u.s. Is willing to sell them send me a pm. I'll be down to pick em up wouldn't mind a trip to europe and bring em back with me in the luggage. LOL. Also if anyone in europe knows how much a dealer would charge for the rims let me know.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also if your in california, im willing to trade you the sports package 5 spoke rims that come with the car and some cash.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
You will be able to get them from MB eventually. They need to be able to sell replacements when they damaged. What's your rush to buy a set of wheels today for a car that won't even be delivered until the Fall?

-Eric

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I would imagine so...but nothing is clear yet. MB hasn't issued anything that would let us know with any real certainty. Most of what we read online regarding the CLA45 is speculation. Also, I've seen 18" versions of those on some sites but the white CLA being paraded around to all of the car shows has 19s.

-Eric

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You will be able to get them from MB eventually. They need to be able to sell replacements when they damaged. What's your rush to buy a set of wheels today for a car that won't even be delivered until the Fall?

-Eric
The dealer i ordered from could order replacements however they are way overpriced. The rush is so i can get something set up now, so when i get my car in september ill be able to have a deal ready on the wheels.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
The dealer i ordered from could order replacements however they are way overpriced. The rush is so i can get something set up now, so when i get my car in september ill be able to have a deal ready on the wheels.
And you think it will be cheaper to buy and ship them from someone overseas at this point when they are one of very few sets available in the world? I'd expect to pay a premium. At least the price from MB will exclude shipping and mark-up. I could be wrong but I wouldn't expect anyone to be giving away these rims at a discount. Btw, what is MB charging for a set of the 19s?

-Eric

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And you think it will be cheaper to buy and ship them from someone overseas at this point when they are one of very few sets available in the world? I'd expect to pay a premium. At least the price from MB will exclude shipping and mark-up. I could be wrong but I wouldn't expect anyone to be giving away these rims at a discount. Btw, what is MB charging for a set of the 19s?

-Eric
Yeah True. i didn't even know MB was offering 19's. Are They?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
moneyB, like others have said I think you'll have a hard time getting the wheels right now. It doesn't hurt to be early, but they just aren't out there yet :(
Yeah Unfortunately your right. I hope i end up getting them they're a must for me im really picky. Id be willing to dish 2k and the stock sports package amg rims.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts