Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some advice on the above..... it’s a 2015 CLA 200

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some advice on the above..... it’s a 2015 CLA 200
I have a 2016 for the intake I went with the AEM CAI, which utilizes a second vent for air that is covered and not used allowing for more air.
Exhaust, I went ahead kept the original exhaust, but did a resonator delete. Nice sounds on cold start. Inside you dont hear it much but has a nice sound outside.

·
Registered
16 Posts
K&N & the AEM cold air intakes seem to be the go to for most people. They are pretty much identical in terms of looks and fitment, cant imagine there would be much, if any difference in performance between the two.
In saying that I did opt for the AEM intake, it was a bit more expensive. Maybe I'm just a brand snob... :LOL:
Alot of people do resonator deletes, mine is the sport so resonators are tiny. Purchased a Remus system and just waiting to take delivery of it. I'll be doing a post once it arrives/ I get around to installing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts