Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone heard any info regarding the financing interest rates for loan/lease ?
not sure if it changes from one province to another
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
22 Posts
My dealer "prepared me" to expect 5.9% on a 36 month lease when I ordered in June. I don't think rates have been determined yet but he was saying demand was high and to not expect any breaks.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
For the CLA 45 AMG I was told to expected 2.9-3.9%

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Big ass rip off. With that type of interest rate I'd expect a nice discount since thats a damn lot of money for interest. Also hoping the AMG will be 2.9-3.9% just like my dealership guessed

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Just curious what interest rate did everyones dealer predict for the CLA 250 and for the 45 AMG? Mine predicted 2.9-3.9 for the 45 AMG so curious on what other dealerships predicted.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Local one called Tinker Federal Credit Union. Pretty good considering we had a short sale on a house 18 months ago. Could have done much better without that.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Local one called Tinker Federal Credit Union. Pretty good considering we had a short sale on a house 18 months ago. Could have done much better without that.
Hmmm well if the interest rates to high then I guess that I could try financing it through my bank which is CIBC if their interest rate will be any better. Only issue is that there won't be a baloon amount then which I'm planning on using.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It's down to what you think you can afford. Personally I plan to pay it off in half the time (no prepayment penalty) so I will pay them as little as possible.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
It's down to what you think you can afford. Personally I plan to pay it off in half the time (no prepayment penalty) so I will pay them as little as possible.
I'm also planning on paying the car off early lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got an email from my dealer today-
2.9% finance rate (not sure term)
4.9% lease rate for 36 month lease

A little better than anticipated but not a screaming deal

·
Registered
2,593 Posts

5% lease rate is high.
Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

AMG or CLA 250?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dealer MB Toronto just let me know
For CLA 250 is 2.90% on my 5 year term
And the next 10 days they will have care in showroom also demo car

I am very exciting

·
Registered
23 Posts
here is my take 2.9 to 3.9 for a lease is max for this car
anything more you should walk away from this car fast
in the end its all about money and their is a lot of competition from Audi BMW and even MB on the C class to get you to reconsider
lets not forget its version 1 and no 4matic available for another 2 qtrs. DA ....

·
Registered
23 Posts
MB needs to make some quick announcement and a mega splash soon ie Pricing / financing /leasing info

My CLA is scheduled for delivery in Oct and I currently have offers from BMW (328ix), Audi (A4 & Q5), MB C300 & C350 demo), and Lexus (IS 250 awd) on 2013 & 14 models all 4 wheel drive (48 mth lease 20K per year = < $650/mth tax in) if things don't change soon some lucky person might get an opportunity to own my position (white /beige CLA250 sports , premium package, bi zenon and wood)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts