Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to if anyone has placed any orders for the CLA thru MB of Cary (Cary, NC). I ordered thru this dealership. Car was built on 1 Aug 13 and is currently at the port awaiting a ship assignment. The dealer said that I should have it by 23 Sep 13, but I'm kind of skeptical.

Just curious to see if anyone who ordered thru this dealership has a different story...

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Just curious as to if anyone has placed any orders for the CLA thru MB of Cary (Cary, NC). I ordered thru this dealership. Car was built on 1 Aug 13 and is currently at the port awaiting a ship assignment. The dealer said that I should have it by 23 Sep 13, but I'm kind of skeptical.

Just curious to see if anyone who ordered thru this dealership has a different story...
Why are you skeptical ? Have they not been straight with you ?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you skeptical ? Have they not been straight with you ?
No, they are actually are an awesome dealership. I just don't feel convinced that it will be here in time. He pretty much guaranteed me that it will be here on or before 23 Sep 13.

·
Registered
49 Posts
No, they are actually are an awesome dealership. I just don't feel convinced that it will be here in time. He pretty much guaranteed me that it will be here on or before 23 Sep 13.
I am the same way. My dealer in VA is verbally guaranteeing me September, but for some reason I just know this isnt true somehow. lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
Gentlemen ... I can appreciate your anxiety -- can't all us CLA enthusiasts? Just relax and enjoy the anticipation of seeing the keys to that baby being placed in your hands ... regardless of whether it is 9/23, 9/24, 9/25, 9/25 ... Get the picture? Enjoy the spoils of your labor!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gentlemen ... I can appreciate your anxiety -- can't all us CLA enthusiasts? Just relax and enjoy the anticipation of seeing the keys to that baby being placed in your hands ... regardless of whether it is 9/23, 9/24, 9/25, 9/25 ... Get the picture? Enjoy the spoils of your labor!
lol, but here is my thing, I better get it in 9/something because thats what ive been told and i shall not except anything less. Especially since I gave them a 1500 deposit. lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
The best I can get from my dealer is sometime in October, and that's with my car already off the boat at a US port in Texas. I am the sort of person who plans every detail but the lack of solid details can be frustrating at times. Still super excited though!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The best I can get from my dealer is sometime in October, and that's with my car already off the boat at a US port in Texas. I am the sort of person who plans every detail but the lack of solid details can be frustrating at times. Still super excited though!
Why such a lag in time?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wish I knew . Supposedly that's what their mbUSA rep is telling them. The OKC salesman haven't even had their official training in Dallas yet. Either we are setup for a late launch or there is going to be a delay everywhere. Being that it's supposed to launch in a month or so the lack of information is a bit troubling.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wish I knew . Supposedly that's what their mbUSA rep is telling them. The OKC salesman haven't even had their official training in Dallas yet. Either we are setup for a late launch or there is going to be a delay everywhere. Being that it's supposed to launch in a month or so the lack of information is a bit troubling.
Yea, I def see what you mean. There's so much different information that surfaces about this car it's crazy...

#MBofCary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts