Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I was very excited to finally receive a real email update regarding the CLA from MBUSA today!

The email contained the October 2013 issue of MBUSA's InRoads Newsletter which included an above the fold promotion of the new CLA.

Most importantly, the newsletter linked into MBUSA's website which now finally contains a real Sales Brochure for the 2014 CLA (including references to the 250 and 45).

The brochure answers a lot of the questions we have all been asking about each of the car's contents. For example, apparently, the 45 will not come with runflat tires! They are provided with "TIREFIT sealant and a portable pump." Also, the accessory spoiler is available in either black (for contrast) or the same color as the car. Also, leather is included as part of the Interior package (with P34 or 396) -- not extra!

I don't want to take away all of the fun. Enjoy!

-Eric

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I was very excited to finally receive a real email update regarding the CLA from MBUSA today!

The email contained the October 2013 issue of MBUSA's InRoads Newsletter which included an above the fold promotion of the new CLA.

Most importantly, the newsletter linked into MBUSA's website which now finally contains a real Sales Brochure for the 2014 CLA (including references to the 250 and 45).

The brochure answers a lot of the questions we have all been asking about each of the car's contents. For example, apparently, the 45 will not come with runflat tires! They are provided with "TIREFIT sealant and a portable pump." Also, the accessory spoiler is available in either black (for contrast) or the same color as the car. Also, leather is included as part of the Interior package (with P34 or 396) -- not extra!

-Eric
Thanks Eric.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MB also lists the CLA250's drivetrain as being "Rear-wheel drive or optional 4matic all -wheel drive."

LOL

I think their copy editors need to get use to selling FWD cars. Oooops.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
MB also lists the CLA250's drivetrain as being "Rear-wheel drive or optional 4matic all -wheel drive."

LOL

I think their copy editors need to get use to selling FWD cars. Oooops.

-Eric
Or maybe MBUSA knows something that the whole world and even the designers dont know about :p

·
Registered
108 Posts
anyone notice that they incorrectly posted "Rear‑wheel drive or optional 4matic all‑wheel drive" on page 37? the CLA is a Front-wheel drive car!

Edit: wait totally addressed by Superjak. haha

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I can just imagine the talk between the German guys and MBUSA...

Germans- Ok Americans, this car is forward wheel drive!
MBUSA-Nope
Germans- What do you mean by nope?
MBUSA- Its Rear Wheel drive cause we said so
Germans- NEIN NEIN NEIN FORWARD WHEEL DRIVE NEIN NEIN NEIN
(This continues on for a couple of hours and the Germans in the end give up lol)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did you notice the lighted star emblem? Finally a way for the three wise men to find me.
Yeah that confused me. I don't know that was an option on the CLA. Can anyone confirm this? I checked the Mercedes site (build) and it wasn't offered as an accessory.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lighted star emblem has been the subject of some discussion on the forum. My assumption is that if it's not available right now (for better or worse) it will be available soon.

-Eric

·
Registered
88 Posts
The lighted star emblem has been the subject of some discussion on the forum. My assumption is that if it's not available right now (for better or worse) it will be available soon.

-Eric
I think I read in relation to the E-Class or some other vehicle that that can be installed by the dealer, so perhaps it will be available at a later date.

·
Registered
347 Posts

-Eric
I believe I answered those questions...LMAO

·
Registered
93 Posts

-Eric
The lighted star should be available at the dealerships , this according to mercedes promotion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts