Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mercedes is offering you and a friend a chance to get away and take a first look at the all new Merecedes CLA250 and the high performance CLA45 AMG, plus exclusive access to Mercedes-Benz AMG Preview Night!

The opportunity to see the CLA250 and CLA45 AMG in person
Access to Mercedes-Benz AMG Preview Night
Tickets to the New York International Auto Show
Round-trip airfare, March 28-31
3 nights hotel accommodation
$500 spending money
Ground transportation by Mercedes-Benz
How could you pass this chance up? To enter, head on over to their facebook page to sign up: https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzusa/app_457670514281673

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Only for US residents. :furious:

Also, if you try to sign up it says:

$500 spending money

Does this mean it's going to be like the Detroit show and be available for the preview night and NOT be at the rest of the show? Anyone of you in the States have some inside information to share, because I might come down to New York for the show, but only if it can be guaranteed that the CLA will be there.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Only for US residents. :furious:

Also, if you try to sign up it says:

$500 spending money

Does this mean it's going to be like the Detroit show and be available for the preview night and NOT be at the rest of the show? Anyone of you in the States have some inside information to share, because I might come down to New York for the show, but only if it can be guaranteed that the CLA will be there.
It will be at the show and the shows are usually open to the public after media days are over. If you make the trip you should be just fine.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It will be at the show and the shows are usually open to the public after media days are over. If you make the trip you should be just fine.
I think I may have to take a 4 day weekend and go to the show, plus I've never been to New York. Maybe I'll go for a week.

Are you going?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I had missed it at the NAIAS in Detroit last month, as I arrived towards the end of it. I already had it on my radar for quite awhile, but some of the pics online had me still "iffy" at best (particularly the rear-quarter design in pics looked overly-styled and/or too cutesy). I needed the Super Bowl ad & a conversation w/ my friend (the day before) to get me back on track! :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
I had missed it at the NAIAS in Detroit last month, as I arrived towards the end of it. I already had it on my radar for quite awhile, but some of the pics online had me still "iffy" at best (particularly the rear-quarter design in pics looked overly-styled and/or too cutesy). I needed the Super Bowl ad & a conversation w/ my friend (the day before) to get me back on track! :D
It was only at Detroit the day before the show opened. It was a press event only.

·
Registered
730 Posts
It was only at Detroit the day before the show opened. It was a press event only.
I feel a lil' bit better. Just a lil'... ha! :D

I missed the NSX concept as well. I now know to attend early during the week, vs. showing up the day before it concludes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts