Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at first few seconds i was fooled this was the CLA
i liked the monitor alot especialy the navi which i rarely use

·
Registered
730 Posts
Isn't our CLA a sedan-version of the A-Class? Obviously w/ some CLS-Class seskiness in the phenotype & A-Class UI/UE in the genotype!

·
Registered
49 Posts
These will be very rare, A-class is only in europe, you need A250 or A45 to have it look like this, taxes on even a 2000cc engine stopped being affordable here, pretty much everyone will pick the 180 with 1600cc engine over the 250. Not to worry though, external ECU's to get near 200Hp/320Nm for sale everywhere, at least for the stick shift ones.

We even have a CLA 180 diesel which has a 109Hp 1460cc renault engine and you guys won't believe it, but the new S-class is available with a 2100cc 4 cylinder hybrid diesel, puts out a 0-60 time of 7.5s. Can't imagine that engine lasting very long but they're making it

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
CLA= Coupe Light A Class

·
Registered
383 Posts
Went to the MB dealer in Prague, Czech to see the A class and they had the cla 180. It was interesting to see a different motor there compare to my US Cla 250.
The A class to me it's bad ass compare to the old A class.

Sent from my iPad using Mercedes CLA Forum

·
Registered
218 Posts
In Australia the A250 Sports and the A45 share the same respective motor and transmission configurations as the CLA250 Sports and CLAS45, they have similar interiors, and look a little from front like a CLA but the dealer told me they sure no panels at all

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think another difference from the front is the bonnet? The A class has a normal hood, while the CLA gets two mini powerdome on it? Adds more curve to the CLA making it Seksehhhh-eeerr?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts