Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
In the photos, you can see how the interior of the CLA is a tad smaller than the A4 and BMW (look at the space between the front seats). That's fine with me, because I think the current A4 and BMW have gotten too large and bloated.

·
Registered
730 Posts
In the photos, you can see how the interior of the CLA is a tad smaller than the A4 and BMW (look at the space between the front seats). That's fine with me, because I think the current A4 and BMW have gotten too large and bloated.
Good observation. Seemingly, there's a sub-compact market niche developing w/ regards to Big-3 from the Fatherland w/ the MB CLA, Audi A3 sedan, BMW 1-series sedan. Fortunately for us, the CLA is a bit more on the stylish side than its counterparts, while still being sporty.

Indeed, the A4 & 3-series have "grown up" (perhaps also somewhat true for the C-Class)...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Speaking of size, BMW plans to unleash the 2 series within the next year or two, in the USA and Europe. It's a little bit bigger than a 1 series and they'll have many variants; coupe, sedan, and convertible. Competition will soon get fierce.

Also, on another note, I was checking out a white BMW 328ix on my local dealership's lot. I'm really on the fence between purchasing the BMW or the Mercedes CLA. Somebody stop me from going to the Dark Side. Some of the biggest a-holes I've know drove BMW's and I really don't want to be associated with that crowd. But it's such a nice car...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I doubt I would ever own a BMW for that reason. If I ever did get one, I would have to be the most courteous driver ever, to try and make up for all the angry wankers who normally foul the road with their presence in that brand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts