Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These CLA AMG Sports are waiting to be picked up by lucky customers on 1st September at a UK dealership. I will also pick my one up on the same day - I have gone for the mountain grey.

photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

·
Registered
20 Posts
Excellent choice! I have also gone for the mountain grey but will have to wait till 1st quarter of next year for delivery.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the Mountain Grey looks much better when you see it for real rather than on photos. Side by side to a Cirrus White CLA I think it stands out a bit more although I still think the Cirrus White is a good choice too.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I think the Mountain Grey looks much better when you see it for real rather than on photos. Side by side to a Cirrus White CLA I think it stands out a bit more although I still think the Cirrus White is a good choice too.
I struggled mightily between the two and still have time to change my mind. Does the white look pure white or has a bit of bone white in it ?
Also does mountain grey look really dark on a cloudy day ? Some photos have it almost dark charcoal-black.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I did see a mt gray one in person. It looks good in the showroom. Like many have said, it may not look as attractive when the weather is not nice or the car is not clean. I picked Cirrus White.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I saw both alot of times at the dealer and I chose white as well. Mountain gray is not great under most conditions and its quite dark, it needs lots of showroom light or sunlight to look nice...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts