Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
My contract explicitly allowed the finance company to pass any Brexit import tariffs on to me if the car arrived if/after these kicked in! I consider myself very lucky that mine arrived so promptly.

Hope the waiting period doesn’t drag on too long Rid_1.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Hmmm ... well I do recall a tiny little detail called colour would have delayed my delivery as it was an uncertainty at the time whether that particular shade was gonna be allowed to show up on this side of the pond ... apparently my 2014 delivery would have been delayed till 2020 cuz they yanked that palette choice off the gen1 specimens and saved it for the gen2 cars
So perhaps various option choices among clients are creating these wildly different delivery schedules ... could happen?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine is a CLA35 premium from order
Hi Sh_93, what price did you pay for your CLA 35 if you don't mind me asking? I've resigned myself to the fact that Mercedes will cancel my lease order so I may just buy one directly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
just had an email from dealer stating car should be with them first couple of weeks in April so a month sooner that expected

·
Registered
50 Posts
well i dont know when i will get my car now as all garages are shut for the foreseeable future , bit sad was looking forward to getting it before lock down

·
Registered
5 Posts
well i dont know when i will get my car now as all garages are shut for the foreseeable future , bit sad was looking forward to getting it before lock down
Luckily I got mine 2 days ago right before the dealer shut down here in Canada ! I went on a 500km drive to celebrate. are you going to De-badge yours?

·
Registered
50 Posts
my car is white so was planning on removing chrome badges and putting on black letters and numbers, will hunt a black merc star when i have the car. will have to watch that the 5 is upside down lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts