Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-----
----

ok ok.. first the Pope retires.... then his home gets struck by Lightning...now UFOs Meteorites over Russia... so whats next?
Could it be that we are living in a really important part of History?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mother nature has finally had enough of humans fucking with the earth. Think about it, the escalation of earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, snow and rain storms, tsunamis etc have been reeking havoc on the earth at an alarming rate. Wow, I'm sounding like David Suzuki. :shocked: :serious:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
UPDATE!!! 950 people injured!!!... THERES MORE... (PLAY VIDEO) watch the photos....
we are very lucky this didnt happen to us here... im sure this could cause an all out Panic if it happens again...
funny thing is, i heard about some Psychic saying this would start happening and i thought he was nuts... (theres a war going on in space?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279020/Russian-meteorite-Moment-meteorite-exploded-doctors-treat-500-people-injured.html#ixzz2KyspZybQ

Meteorite hits central Russia, more than 500 people hurt - Yahoo! News

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't believe how much damage those things caused! That is amazing. Goes to show just how lucky we are that we haven't had a big meteor hit that would be a game changer for the entire planet.
The last time big meteors hit the earth the dinosaurs had gone extinct

1 - 6 of 6 Posts