Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am acquiring some additional inventory from the Northeast that is giving up Edition One models in exchange for future allocated 4Matics.
I'm betting this Edition One will be a very hot car to have with the black wheels, sport package, Pano roof, and of course, the neon green striped seats!

·
Registered
19 Posts
We have 16 future CLA owners waiting for their new ride!

I still have a few open cars for this September already spec'd.

Get in touch with me and I will give you a certificate worth $500 if you mention this forum and it is a fresh order!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where are all of you purchasing your cars from and getting a first hand look at the CLA?
I placed a pre-order in May for the CLA250 at a local dealer. Now I'm just patiently waiting for it's delivery. I haven't seen one in person yet.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm purchasing mine from Motor Werks in Barrington, IL. I haven't seen one in person yet, but that should be next week!

·
Registered
19 Posts
For those that don't get a chance to see one, we are hosting an Open Haus Event Oct 5th showing the CLAs, including the CLA45!
We will be featuring a $500 certificate toward purchase of any MB for attendees only!
Let me know if you want to attend!
Orland Park, IL

·
Registered
19 Posts
RSVP to me for a reservation on October 5th if you can attend!

New CLA and S Class

$500 prizes to all attendees
Refreshments served
10am to 3pm
Orland Park, IL

·
Registered
71 Posts
New forum member, long time enthusiast. Perfect references on VWvortex, Audiworld, Fourtitude and Nagtoc. Also happen to run a dealership. We have Audi, Mercedes and Jaguar. If there are any questions that Brad S can not answer please let me know. [email protected] Looking forward to building some Renntech versions of the CLA.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi everyone! Long time car enthusiast and have owned numerous different cars. I'm near Toledo, Ohio. Have had a CLA on order for a couple months. Should be picking it up this weekend. Mountain Grey, sport package, xenons, pano, premium pkg, etc. Already have KW coilovers ready to go on, and in the process of getting some 19" wheels.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts