Mercedes CLA Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Well, 2015 is here and the good weather is around the corner. I always have a lot going on during weekends so the sooner I can separate a date, the better.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I'm still up for this. Probably easier to say which weekends I cannot make starting in April... April 11, April 18, May 16, May 30.

I'll keep this post updated if any other dates pop up. Hope we get a turn out!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
You in the midwest? tell us all about it, come to the meet up! I would like to see a MY15...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
My spring is going to be crazy, Our son is getting married and we're headed to Vegas (early May), I would like to swing over to the burbs from Iowa if timing works, but don't schedule around me.... Any cars and coffee events around there that we could try and meet up?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
There's a monthly one that was going on last year and I'm assuming will be this year as well... around the same area in the south Chicago burbs.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I haven't made it out to any yet but plan to this summer.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I'm planning to go to Route66 track somewhat nearby early May to do a couple 1/4 mile runs of my near stock (new rims in April) summer setup.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Maybe in June/July? consensus on who can come around then?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I finished my Spring detailing session and immediately remembered this thread. Did we ever come up with a date for a meet?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
negative. I'm still up for a meet, if we get any other takers...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
How about mid-July?

61 - 80 of 113 Posts