Mercedes CLA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I wouldn't mind stopping back at my old stomping grounds. GIve us a date? mid July?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
7/18 or 8/1 works for me...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I thought you volunteered MB of St. Charles... anywhere with a Starbucks or breakfast place would work I think...

·
Registered
168 Posts
I thought you volunteered MB of St. Charles... anywhere with a Starbucks or breakfast place would work I think...
I wasn't sure if that was agreeable to everyone since someone mentioned Naperville. Naperville works for me as it is closer to me since I live in Chicago.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I'm good with anywhere... sometime before end of summer? =)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Let's go with MB St Charles maybe they can do something at the dealership for us as well, test drive or other related activity? Or just use of their facility? Let me know... I'm in for 7/18.

gwalker35 and cyberprguy? anyone else?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Let's go with MB St Charles maybe they can do something at the dealership for us as well, test drive or other related activity? Or just use of their facility? Let me know... I'm in for 7/18.

gwalker35 and cyberprguy? anyone else?
Sounds good. Just let me know what time. I'll reach out to Mercedes of St. Charles. I have a great relationship with them so I know it won't be a problem.

Anytime after 1PM works for me.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Darnit. I'm available only morning of 7/18...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Anytime morning... Need to head back home around noon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for sending me to this area of the forum Clallan! I am in for a meet. I know Streets of Woodfield has Starbucks open till midnight and a lot of clubs meet there also. There are a lots of restaurants around there to hang. Nice to check out other AMG on the road. :huepfenicon111:

81 - 100 of 113 Posts