Mercedes CLA Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for sending me to this area of the forum Clallan! I am in for a meet. I know Streets of Woodfield has Starbucks open till midnight and a lot of clubs meet there also. There are a lots of restaurants around there to hang. Nice to check out other AMG on the road. :huepfenicon111:
Streets of woodfield sounds good too. Doesn't matter to me. Which place do y'all prefer? Majority rule.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
My 18th weekend filled up and I have to work 8/1 weekend so I cannot make Supercar Saturday. I'd be available to meet 7/25 or 26 weekend at Streets of Woodfield, though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are there any bad Saturday's in August for anyone?

ImageUploadedByMercedes CLA Forum1437963273.211432.jpg

Euroquipe in St. Charles installed my carbon fiber diffuser. They do great work. Just an FYI for anyone looking for an aftermarket installation shop.

Greg

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Will keep that in mind I'm planning on getting the rebellion brake set when it comes time to replace mine... need a reputable shop to get it done...

I may be available weekend of 8/22 for a meetup. Woodfield, Glenview, St Charles... wherever name it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Will keep that in mind I'm planning on getting the rebellion brake set when it comes time to replace mine... need a reputable shop to get it done...

I may be available weekend of 8/22 for a meetup. Woodfield, Glenview, St Charles... wherever name it.
Definitely look up Euroquipe. Tell them I(Greg Walker) referred you. Very reasonable hourly rate.

I'm available 8/22 also.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Are there any bad Saturday's in August for anyone?

View attachment 20114

Euroquipe in St. Charles installed my carbon fiber diffuser. They do great work. Just an FYI for anyone looking for an aftermarket installation shop.

Greg
Love your black tips!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Any Midwesterners looking for a lighly used CLA45, my old car is at Billion Motors in Iowa City.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts