Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my Facebook friends is Ariane Cap, who I know somewhat. She used to live in the Bay Area and is a professional bass player, educator
and has published her own book of bass theory, which is great. She is in London for the London Bass Show and put a few photos on Facebook.
This one rang a bell for some reason. :)

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
You see (and hear, via recoded warnings) this message in every UK train and tube station.

It's obviously an Orwellian campaign to inure the public to cars with frameless windows.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hmm. Why would that ring bell? AND we actually don't mind the gap.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Must be a warming chime ... adore the gap or else!
I think (if recent topic posts are anything to judge by) it is more likely a CEL warning telling you to limp to the dealership without changing gears, but enjoy your 'Gap' on the journey!

·
Registered
209 Posts
One of my Facebook friends is Ariane Cap, who I know somewhat. She used to live in the Bay Area and is a professional bass player, educator
and has published her own book of bass theory, which is great. She is in London for the London Bass Show and put a few photos on Facebook.
This one rang a bell for some reason. :)

View attachment 64894
Just a couple of questions Rob, how do you 'play a Bass', do you hold it by the tail and smack it to make a sound, or blow into its mouth like a trumpet? And what does this 'Theory of Bass' entail? Reproduction cycles, longevity in different climate zones? And I was not aware that Londoners were that into Bass, I thought Trout was more to their liking? :)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Londoners?
I’m sure it will come to you at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dunno who wrote the original, but I CAN identify the quote from George Thorogood (and the Delaware Destroyers)
I dunno who wrote the original, but I CAN identify the quote from George Thorogood (and the Delaware Destroyers)
No prize today, but you are absolutely correct!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Wow. The gap is still being discussed. I wonder if the new 2020 model retains the infamous gap

1 - 20 of 28 Posts