Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been highlighting the development of our air intake system for the Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG here on the forums! After extensive testing this kit has been finalized and we are ready to launch a discounted pre-sale for interested forum members.

Check out the details below!

Pre-Sale Link!!

Mishimoto Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Performance Air Intake

Pre-Sale Price: $374.95

MSRP: $450.00

Pre-Sale Expiration Date: 8/17/2015

Estimated Ship Date: 8/17/2015

Product Specs

• Direct fit for the 2014+ Mercedes CLA45 AMG
    [*]Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 20 whp and 17 wtq on the stock tune
    [*]Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
    [*]4" high-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM, and eliminates the restrictive 3" inlet in the stock air intake system
    [*]Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
    [*]Airbox made from Aluminum, for extra weight savings, and added corrosion protection in harsh climates
    [*]Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
    [*] Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
    [*]Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
    [*]Installs in one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
    [*]Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Images

Product R&D
Mercedes CLA45 AMG Intake R&D, Part 5: Final Prototype Installed | Mishimoto Engineering Blog

Tech Specs

Pre-Sale Link!!

Feel free to follow-up with any questions regarding this kit!

Thanks
-Sara

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out a few images of our final kit!

Just a reminder that our discounted pre-sale expires next week!

Let me know if I can answer any questions about our intake system.

-John

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for all of the orders guys! Our kits have officially shipped, all pre-sale customers should have tracking information.

This kit is officially released, check out the final details below!

Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Performance Air Intake, 2014+

Product Specs

• Direct fit for 2014+ Mercedes CLA45 AMG
  • Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 20 whp and 17 wtq on the stock tune
  • Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
  • 4" high-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM, and eliminates the restrictive 3" inlet in the stock air intake system
  • Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
  • Airbox made from Aluminum, for extra weight savings, and added corrosion protection in harsh climates
  • Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
  • Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
  • Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
  • Installs in one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
  • Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
  • Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tech Specs

Features & Benefits

Installation

Product R&D
Mercedes Benz CLA45 AMG Performance Air Intake 2014+ | Mishimoto Engineering Blog

Images

Feel free to follow-up with any questions!

Thanks!
-John

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about us non-AMG guys? :( Would be nice for us to have an intake available for less than $1000
Got it! We have certainly discussed a CLA250 intake as a potential future project. The recommendation is greatly appreciated, I will notify the folks here that we have additional interest!

Thanks!
-John

·
Registered
328 Posts
Got it! We have certainly discussed a CLA250 intake as a potential future project. The recommendation is greatly appreciated, I will notify the folks here that we have additional interest!

Thanks!
-John
Same here. A intake around $500 for my 250 would have me sold instantly!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
rxccode
Mercedes CLA Forum
We’re a community dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz CLA & CLA45 AMG. We offer CLA pictures, technical discussions, and more from owners across the world.
Full Forum Listing