Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CLA 250 4MATIC ✨
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened up the hood recently and just looking around I happened to spot out that one of my motor mounts is cracked? Has anyone had this issue? Only one as far as I can tell I’m going to have to get the other three checked 😖

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do you have pic ? Is the one on left size attached to engine and body ? You can get engine support from harbor freight or use jack to suport your engine. It is very easy to remove mounts and replace them. I would replace all 3 of them.

·
Registered
2014 CLA 250 4MATIC ✨
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t have a picture but yes it’s the one you’re talking about. I will send a picture soon! I’m currently driving and my dash just lit up, no power steering and all systems are off :( I think it’s another speed sensor 💔 so now it’s gotta go to the shop for that as well :(

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
...all systems are off :( I think it’s another speed sensor 💔 so now it’s gotta go to the shop for that as well :(
Was it another speed sensor?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I need to replace my engine mounts and can't find any info on the web, I've already replaced the top right side (the middle one on this picture), does anyone know the location for the bottom mount (on this picture),
Also, does anyone have the instructions on how to replace them White Light Bicycle part Font Auto part

... thanks for your help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts