Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Lets fill this thread with all the Mountain Gray CLA photos you can find. For now, we can start with what we find on the web.

As members get their CLA's they should post their photos here for all others who wish to see only Mountain Gray.

On that note, I will start it off with these photos I just came across, which I believe are new to this forum. LET'S GOOOOOO! :clamg:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for posting,brilliant,exac same spec I've ordered can't wait,have always bought nearly new except 2 new bmw a few years ago,not this time had to get the CLA AMG,one of the best looking cars I've seen for a long time....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi zilla,
now some cla we have arrived
(comes in 3 weeks also my cla) :clacb:
I drove today again to mercedes and photographed for you the 2 gray! :D
tell me if you want to have photographed some details.
grau.amg1.png grau.amg2.png grau.urban1.png grau.urban2.png

·
Registered
143 Posts
A lot of HQ pictures in this thread, awesome! Keep Em coming.

I'm still not set on color yet and have time to change on my order. Mountain grey and Cirrus white is my to choices.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's why I'm torn I ordered the grey but only time it looks awesome is in the showroom but on the road especially when the sun is not out it looks drab idk still can't decide.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have ordered my CLA in White originally but changed to Mountain Gray. Well, here I saw people have warned about the colour in cloudy days that make it look drab. But then there will be too many white's on the road later this year, I guess 5 out of 10. Still have time to switch back.

Here are some pictures I took in the show room:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have ordered my CLA in White originally but changed to Mountain Gray. Well, here I saw people have warned about the colour in cloudy days that make it look drab. But then there will be too many white's on the road later this year, I guess 5 out of 10. Still have time to switch back.

Here are some pictures I took in the show room:

Yeah, that's the color...definitely! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts