Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Mountain Gray Photo Thread

46K views 54 replies 32 participants last post by  AndersonK 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Lets fill this thread with all the Mountain Gray CLA photos you can find. For now, we can start with what we find on the web.

As members get their CLA's they should post their photos here for all others who wish to see only Mountain Gray.

On that note, I will start it off with these photos I just came across, which I believe are new to this forum. LET'S GOOOOOO! :clamg:

See less See more
#23 ·
this car defo looks lovely under all that showroom lighting..... once outside, it doesn't look anything as good. it is undoubtedly a nice colour, but it does look dull in the absence of all the flashy lights beaming down in it. albeit, it has more character than the polar silver outdoors and looks really nice with night package and pano sunroof. Bronhaul has loaded a few pics of his recent purchase, check it out under 'a few new pics' thread.

#27 ·
these pics are mint, the car looks awesome under showroom lighting. unfortunately the UK weather lends itself to overcast conditions most year round, and in these conditions, it really doesn't stand out, in the sunlight it is epic no doubt, i really love the colour but i'm going to be disappointed when i walk out and see it in this dull weather..... boo-hoo

#28 ·
I can understand the concern of the darker colour shade now. It will be very different running the car in the city. Here in Hong Kong, we have many more sunny days while in the night time, there are more than sufficient neon signs to light up the reflective metallic paint. Besides, I guess at least half the CLA incarnation is in white so I want to make a difference.

In the end, it is different consideration to individual choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.