Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've recently placed an order on the CLA in mountain grey color. I've seen pictures of it online but it's very hard to compare how the actual color looks. Does anyone have an idea of how it compares to palladium silver in terms of color and how many shades darker/lighter? Thanks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
There is a big difference between these 2 colors. Polar Silver is a light color and mountain grey is much darker then on most pictures then in real life.
Try watching video's and outdoor pictures. Do not trust the Mercedes CLA leaflet images. These are way to rendered / enhanced.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got pictures on my phone. My opinion; CLA deserves more than the polar silver. Polar silver is VERY common. May be red, white or mountain grey suits the CLA best. I have not desided yet :big smile:
Yeah Silver is really common. If you could get those dealer pics up on the site from your phone somehow would be great.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya that would be awesome bc I can't decide between white and grey but leaning toward white
I'm with you on this one! I can't decide between white and grey. I saw the white and silver at NY auto show but I could not compares it with the mountain grey. My gf have palladium silver so that's why I wanted to see if it the mountain grey is darker or lighter.

If anybody have the cirrus white and mountain grey side by side pictures. Please POST! :)

thanks for all the replies!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the same issue.. Can't decide what silvers or go white. White looks awesome so far. But the silver/mountain grey look more "mercedes". I am also hoping to throw the amg 19" wheel package if they let me. If not... Which wheels should I go with? The vossen's would be sweet!

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow the mountain grey looks awesome. Just watched a video called something like mountain grey in the wild, and it looked boring, but here its really cool

·
Registered
143 Posts
Looks like Norwegian dealers are ordering the Silver CLA for the showroom. When I saw the silver at my local dealer I knew that silver was not the color for me. Even silver is a classic color for exclusive cars.

Mountain grey looks much better than silver in my opinion.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks like Norwegian dealers are ordering the Silver CLA for the showroom. When I saw the silver at my local dealer I knew that silver was not the color for me. Even silver is a classic color for exclusive cars.

Mountain grey looks much better than silver in my opinion.
I agree! Silver is "been there, done that" for me. The dealer told med that it was the head office that took the decision about the cars for the showroom. Both cars have sport chassis and 18" wheels. I would love to see CLA in white color with the night package. In white (and red) is the car shape evident. And that is why black is out of the question for me. In black the beautiful shape will disappear (this I have seen on A-class).

·
Registered
29 Posts
fortunate for you there are many videos and photos of those two colors. But nothing beats seeing them side by side in comparison. I'm unfortunate to decided between cosmo black and night black cuz there's hardly any photos/videos on them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts