Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Waiting for my new CLA

I am a car ethuisasist and I live in HK. I have just ordered a CLA250 and the delivery will be in July 2014. I don't like Mercedes in general, but I like this CLA.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I am a car ethuisasist and I live in HK. I have just ordered a CLA250 and the delivery will be in July 2014. I don't like Mercedes in general, but I like this CLA.
Welcome !
Is the wait for the CLA that long in Hong Kong ? What color ?
I know Mercedes is counting on selling a lot of the CLA in China where the brand is strong and the small back seat less of an issue.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The back seat might be an issue in China. In China they like big luxury cars, just like Americans, however they like to sit in the back seat and let someone else drive. That's why many Euro makers make extented long versions for the Chinese market.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The back seat might be an issue in China. In China they like big luxury cars, just like Americans, however they like to sit in the back seat and let someone else drive. That's why many Euro makers make extented long versions for the Chinese market.
That's generally only an issue w/ certain demographics, namely the well-healed who would be going w/ A6/E-Class/5-Series. It seems the CLA will allow a new niche of buyers into the MB (and German luxo') realm in the mainland.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts