Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohooo my baby is born! it's alive. :)

my CLA 250 was finalized today in the factory...

Specs:

Night Black w/ Black MB-Tex and Anthracite Trim
Base 29900
Destination 925
Pano Roof 1480
Bi-Xenon 850
P1 Pkg 2200

Ship it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts

Specs:

Base 29900
Destination 925
Pano Roof 1480
Bi-Xenon 850
P1 Pkg 2200

Where are you? (Physically, not regarding your expectant delivery) Mine is build scheduled in this or next week:

Cirrus white
Beige MB-tex
Sport Package
Pano roof
Bi-Zenons
Walnut burl trim

I hear ya bro!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it will be delivered next month. i am in NY

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice choice im diggin the cirrus white, also the sport package is a good choice, but not for New york road conditions.

Specs:

Base 29900
Destination 925
Pano Roof 1480
Bi-Xenon 850
P1 Pkg 2200

Where are you? (Physically, not regarding your expectant delivery) Mine is build scheduled in this or next week:

Cirrus white
Beige MM-tex
Sport Package
Pano roof
Bi-Zenons
Walnut burl trim

I hear ya bro!

·
Registered
495 Posts
It's quite interesting how MB waited until the last minute to make the premium package a required package, upon selection of the mm package. I was lucky enough to have ordered before this notion was made a requirement.

As I look at other members orders, less and less people even opt for the mm package.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
It's quite interesting how MB waited until the last minute to make the premium package a required package, upon selection of the mm package. I was lucky enough to have ordered before this notion was made a requirement.

As I look at other members orders, less and less people even opt for the mm package.
P-1 has always been a requirement for multimedia, leather and the Recaro seats. I don't want the premium package ( except the heated seats which I ordered a la carte) and that precluded me from the multi-media, leather and Recaro option. Mercedes obviously has a big profit margin on the premium package which gives you nothing worthwhile.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts

Specs:

Base 29900
Destination 925
Pano Roof 1480
Bi-Xenon 850
P1 Pkg 2200

Ship it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, no Sport Package ???

·
Registered
495 Posts
P-1 has always been a requirement for multimedia, leather and the Recaro seats. I don't want the premium package ( except the heated seats which I ordered a la carte) and that precluded me from the multi-media, leather and Recaro option. Mercedes obviously has a big profit margin on the premium package which gives you nothing worthwhile.
I def have to agree. The P1 package has worthless features embedded within the package. I believe the only beneficial feature within the package is the harman/kardon sound system which is not all that great either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts