Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 720 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets start with some pictures at the Dealers...

BTW... looks much better in person that on pictures, also I noticed that most of the MB marketing photos and videos are done at a very low level.

I'll upload more pictures tomorrow, connection is too s l o w . . .

D.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I was talking to the MB dealer my 6 year old son took some shots! interesting point of view.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The CLA 250 is sweet to drive, a little hard on the suspension but I'm sure after a braking period will get smoother.

I'm going to have to wait for the 4Matic so it will be a long wait!

D.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now... I ask my self... what was MB thinking when they came up with this design (wheels):

vrs...

D.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
derick You are on the right path but check these wheels out. Its almost an exact match

Reactions: gcastellana

·
Registered
312 Posts
Awesome collection of pics! Thank you for taking the time to post. That Mountain Grey color is really calling me and even the standard 17" rims look good with it.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
None of the cars has Sport Package !

None of the CLA250 I saw at my dealership had it as well...

I know that's bad, I'll ask my dealer guy and see if I can snap a few pictures next time.

derick You are on the right path but check these wheels out. Its almost an exact match
You got the idea, I'm a designer by nature and this is an issue for me. Don't re-invent the wheel!

Awesome collection of pics! Thank you for taking the time to post. That Mountain Grey color is really calling me and even the standard 17" rims look good with it.
You are welcome! Yes the Mountain Gray looks really good, but in person looks a lot better. The ride is AWESOME!

D.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for posting all the pictures. The silver looks so bland next to the Mountain Grey as it looks so much deeper and richer. The red looks decent, how is it in the flesh?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I love red Mercedes but somehow on this car I don't think it works. I'm curious to hear others opinions.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had ordered cosmos black but last night went to a launch party and saw the red with the pano roof.....went this morning to change it up!! The red (imho) made the car look sporty. I loved the contrast of the red and black. Going to black out the windows and I think it will look great. I have yet to see a sport model in person also

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love red Mercedes but somehow on this car I don't think it works. I'm curious to hear others opinions.
IMHO the non metallic colors did not bring up the best of the car's features and contours, .Mountain Grey looks amazing in person, pictures don't make justice to this color, my wife (that is quite picky), was also blown away by the MG. We tested a red, and frankly, I have to agree with you, in this car, red looks kind of dull.....based on the pics of the Patagonia Red, that promises to turn heads for sure (if you can afford the extra cost)

·
Registered
312 Posts
IMHO the non metallic colors did not bring up the best of the car's features and contours, .Mountain Grey looks amazing in person, pictures don't make justice to this color, my wife (that is quite picky), was also blown away by the MG. We tested a red, and frankly, I have to agree with you, in this car, red looks kind of dull.....based on the pics of the Patagonia Red, that promises to turn heads for sure (if you can afford the extra cost)
I hear ya, there is something about spending extra for a color that turns me off. I always think I'd rather invest in an option rather than spend the additional funds on paint.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yup agree. Options over paint. I love white but the white from the pics looks dull and a not bright white

·
Registered
312 Posts
See, and I like it because it is an off white and not a pure Oxford white, which you would prefer. So what color are you getting?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for posting all the pictures. The silver looks so bland next to the Mountain Grey as it looks so much deeper and richer. The red looks decent, how is it in the flesh?
You are welcome,
Choosing colors it's not easy, and it's like personal, same for music, food, etc

The CLA shines better with lighter colors + metalic paint, silver, M gray. Been silver the "Here I'm" and M gray more of a "look twice" in my own opinion. If black wheels was an option I'm sure white would look great (like the CLA 45). M gray it's awesome and less "show off" what I like about M gray is depending on the lighting and surroundings looks dark or light gray with a tint of brown

I hear you, Red looks good specially up front but the non metallic paint takes away some of the horizontal lines of the design.

I had ordered cosmos black but last night went to a launch party and saw the red with the pano roof.....went this morning to change it up!! The red (imho) made the car look sporty. I loved the contrast of the red and black. Going to black out the windows and I think it will look great. I have yet to see a sport model in person also
The pano roof shines with lighter colors for sure, Yes the red looks hot and sporty specially from the front but actually right now I have a red car, so I'm not a big fan this time, I'm sure you would love the Red or black. this car looks amazing in person, even thought my wife told me "it looks small"

see the horizontal lines:

now... you don't:

D.

1 - 20 of 720 Posts