Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just emailed me some of the photos that are being shipped to USA from hungary.

Black on Blk

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I remember seeing that picture posted by someone else here 2-3 months back. It's also clearly not a car being shipped to the USA. You can tell by the lack of amber reflectors in the headlights as well as the license plate frame.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I remember seeing that picture posted by someone else here 2-3 months back. It's also clearly not a car being shipped to the USA. You can tell by the lack of amber reflectors in the headlights as well as the license plate frame.
LOL, I remember that photo. Needless to say that the missing amber reflectors indicate that that is not a vehicle coming to the US. :question:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I remember that photo. Needless to say that the missing amber reflectors indicate that that is not a vehicle coming to the US. :question:

lmaaaoo @ badmoon.

·
Registered
495 Posts
badmoon, you're a hater. when you cop a CLA with cash money. [email protected]
Oh I see, I'm a hater because you were exploited because you posted a pic of a CLA that was posted by another member in a different thread and proclaimed that that was your car.

BTW, how did you 'cop' a car with cash and it's not even here in the US...guess you got it with fake cash too...

We're awaiting your pic of the cash...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts