looks nice!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White hides the nubs pretty well!
Escondido good to you then ay?
Nothing down at san diego?
Yeah Escondido was fine. I was a bit irked they still tried to play all the usual dealer games though. We had agreed to a price verbally and when it came down writing the contract they tired to add another grand back on. Then they tried to sell me prepaid service for 2k+ that was just two A services and a B service. But I was in and out of there in record time since i declined everything.

Agree white hides the nubs pretty well when it's painted body color. I think the AMG/sports line package is a huge plus now to hide the nubs on the regular CLA's since they are body color. It's the colors that contrast with black plastic nubs that stand out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nathan was the sales rep.
It doesn't seem this Gen CLA is selling as well as the old one. I remember when the 2014's came out everyone was fighting for one. It might be because of the introduction of the A class and also everyone is buying damn Teslas :p

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Yeah the 14s were off the lot most of the time ... never forget hunting one violet sample down to see the hue in person but after a long test drive decided to drop it off at the dealer front door cuz i didnt want the white interior and no sooner than walking back in to talk to the rep that violet one was sold (they didnt even ask if i still wanted it?) but then the lady offered msrp so ...

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Speaking of teslas ... i can count on my fingers how many gen1 or gen2 cla cars i see around town in any given month
But tesla 3 and s models are everywhere almost taking over the crown from honda and toyota

1 - 11 of 11 Posts