Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

new to the forum & also new to CLAs. Picked my first one up last week after having an A Class 220d for 3 years & so far I love it :love::). She's nothing too fancy a 200 with premium plus package. I knew how hard the new ones are to get a hold of just now so when I got the chance of the spec & colour I wanted & it being only 2 months old I jumped at it. I would have preferred a 220 but was too impatient to take my chances waiting 馃槀
CLA front forum pic.jpg
CLA rear forum pic.jpg
CLA side forum pic.jpg

Registered
Hmmm ... wonder if the rear limo tint is also a US option

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I think it comes as standard on the premium & premium plus specs here in the UK. Looks really cool when you see it in the flesh (y)

Registered
Hi all,

new to the forum & also new to CLAs. Picked my first one up last week after having an A Class 220d for 3 years & so far I love it :love::). She's nothing too fancy a 200 with premium plus package. I knew how hard the new ones are to get a hold of just now so when I got the chance of the spec & colour I wanted & it being only 2 months old I jumped at it. I would have preferred a 220 but was too impatient to take my chances waiting 馃槀 View attachment 66060 View attachment 66061 View attachment 66062
Nice-I have a very similar vehicle-a 2014 250 loaded sport.
Also just recently acquired a 2015 red sport (for my Fla homestead) with all the bells and whistles-love the cars-the most beautiful vehicle made by MB!

Registered
Looks great. I just bought a 250e shooting brake. Factory order was going to take until march but there was a brand new one available in the UK in mountain grey with premium pack. I had wanted premium plus but the wait for a factory order was too long and there are none in the UK!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great. I just bought a 250e shooting brake. Factory order was going to take until march but there was a brand new one available in the UK in mountain grey with premium pack. I had wanted premium plus but the wait for a factory order was too long and there are none in the UK!
I found myself in a similar position. I was really wanting a 220 or 250 with the 2 ltr engine but it's so hard to get a hold of any new CLA in the UK. I was looking for a premium spec on a 220 or 250 in mountain gray but when the chance came to get a premium plus spec in the colour, even though it was a 200, I grabbed it as like yourself I was too impatient to wait on a mountain gray coming available in a 220 or 250 with a good spec :) This one is everything I wanted bar the engine size but as my commute to work & back is all street driving I'm quite happy with the 200 as you hardly get above 30mph & have about 15 sets of traffic lights to pass through there & back :LOL:

Registered
Haha yeah the 200 sounds like it's more than capable and if you go too fast in it noone will see you 馃槑 I'm just hoping the 250e works out will for my work commutes it's a bit of a gamble but the test drive was impressive enough to convince me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts