Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI Everyone,

it's 1am in southern California and instead of doing some light studying, I have been bogged down with this site.....reading everyone's comments, etc.
well here's my story..
for the past month, I have been aggressively shopping for my own cla......despite all the sleazy salesmen that I have encountered - making empty promises, I found one that was quite honest enough to make a purchase.

in 10 days, my new white cla, black mtex, sports package, black ash wood, bixenon with illuminated door sill arrives.
i'm counting the days......so hard to focus on my graduate studies when i'm thinking about this car.....

·
Registered
331 Posts
HI Everyone,

it's 1am in southern California and instead of doing some light studying, I have been bogged down with this site.....reading everyone's comments, etc.
well here's my story..
for the past month, I have been aggressively shopping for my own cla......despite all the sleazy salesmen that I have encountered - making empty promises, I found one that was quite honest enough to make a purchase.

in 10 days, my new white cla, black mtex, sports package, black ash wood, bixenon with illuminated door sill arrives.
i'm counting the days......so hard to focus on my graduate studies when i'm thinking about this car.....
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats! i know how you feel. i couldn't sleep one night cause the next day will be my first time test driving a CLA.

btw, all of your options of the car are what i wanted!!! but did you get panorama roof?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi,
I haven't even test driven this car yet but i'm willing to purchase it anyways. I wanted so badly to get the pano roof but I couldn't get it without getting everything - p1 plus navi which would have blown my budget. and besides, I've read that the pano roof may present electrical problems later down the road.....or maybe that's my way of making myself feel better about not having one...

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
hi,
I haven't even test driven this car yet but i'm willing to purchase it anyways. I wanted so badly to get the pano roof but I couldn't get it without getting everything - p1 plus navi which would have blown my budget. and besides, I've read that the pano roof may present electrical problems later down the road.....or maybe that's my way of making myself feel better about not having one...
Just order the car that fits your needs. Panoramic roof without P01 or multimedia package. It does not require you to have the P01 package like the case with leather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts