Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys how are you?
just thought on sharing my new Mercedez 2016 CLA 250 Sport 4Matic i got last week.
Any tips to maintain this beautiful car would be lovely as i never had a Mercedez before.

i already realised the thermometer gauge is going a bit funny keeps going up and down and stays over 80C. But anyway here is some pics :)

hope everyone is well. Cheers

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Grille Hood Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel
Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
356 Posts
Hi mate, and welcome to the forum. That is a beautiful shooting brake you have there. Temp gauges can be a little funny, but normal operating temperature is usually around 90 or so, so I wouldn't be concerned with the number, more the fluctuations. Could be a dodgy sensor, worth checking to be on the safe side. As far as looking after her, I recommend the Bowden's Own range of car care products, made here in Queensland for the harsh Aussie conditions. Just drop by your local Autobarn or Supercheap store and ask them about the range, they will point you in the right direction, also drop by the Bowdens Own website.

Reactions: RicckAUS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate, and welcome to the forum. That is a beautiful shooting brake you have there. Temp gauges can be a little funny, but normal operating temperature is usually around 90 or so, so I wouldn't be concerned with the number, more the fluctuations. Could be a dodgy sensor, worth checking to be on the safe side. As far as looking after her, I recommend the Bowden's Own range of car care products, made here in Queensland for the harsh Aussie conditions. Just drop by your local Autobarn or Supercheap store and ask them about the range, they will point you in the right direction, also drop by the Bowdens Own website.
thank you so much for your reply.

Im really enjoying it and will definitely look into Bowdens Own products DrOz. And will grt my sensor checked too, definitely something is up with it and i hope doesn’t cost me a liver to fix it hahaha

I hope all is well and safe with all this crazyness going on. Cheers bro.

·
Registered
1 Posts
congratulations on your CLA! I also purchased a 2016 CLA 250 4matic last week. This is my first Mercedes and I am enjoying my CLA as well. I too am curious as to the maintenance of this car. I will look into what was posted but if anyone has any other tips or DIY projects for the CLA please share. Thanks everyone and make today great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts