Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I selected those rims because the car will be used by inexperienced drivers! (driving instructor)
I do not regret any of my added options in the setup of the car.
VERY happy that i chose panoramic, light option, seat-comfort, bi-xenon, Harmon Logic, Urban package (comfort suspension) to mention a few. More pictures will be added on request. And i will wash my car next time! :big smile:

IMG_3807.JPG IMG_3809.JPG IMG_3810.jpg IMG_3811.JPG IMG_3812.jpg IMG_3813.JPG IMG_3814.JPG IMG_3815.JPG IMG_3816.JPG IMG_3817.JPG

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks a'lot for taking the time to post the pictures. Hopefully people see these and realize the mountain grey cla in real life is not the one in showrooms. It's still a nice color though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks a'lot for taking the time to post the pictures. Hopefully people see these and realize the mountain grey cla in real life is not the one in showrooms. It's still a nice color though.
I am quite of your opinion
thanks gunnar, for pictures

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
All colors look different under fluorescent bulbs or even incandescent bulbs vs. sunlight. When I bought my Volvo they had a color available called Magic Blue. It looked incredible in brochures and even in showrooms. I specifically told the dealer I wanted to see it outside and I'm so glad that I did. In sunlight it was purple. It's a cool color in that it takes on a different shade based on the lighting conditions; almost like a color shifting paint but I didn't really want a purple daily driver. :). Lesson learned.

-Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts