Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one, Thank for the opinion on my early post, I glade i made the right choice to go with White with sport plus package, the car arrived from Germany yesterday and I pick it up this morning, very beautiful. I'm glad that I decide to get this instead of BMW series 2 or Audi A3, I relized that i can't find very many photo of the white version with sport plus photo on the internet, so here is some photos.
IMG_2638.JPG IMG_9939.jpg IMG_9943.jpg IMG_9946.jpg IMG_9971.jpg IMG_9978.jpg

IMG_1873.JPG IMG_1882.JPG IMG_1889.JPG IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2656.JPG

·
Registered
529 Posts
congrats man, looks nice!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congratulations!!! Looks great, enjoy it!

·
Registered
250 Posts
CONGRATZ Man

·
Registered
395 Posts
Congrats! Is that a white lip spoiler that came factory?

·
Registered
3 Posts
NICE!!!! I am so excited to get mine!! I have had literally the worst experience imaginable!!!! I Ordered my CLA 250 4Matic on 9/2/2014 and received it on 2/24/2015 missing options i had added to the vehicle!!!! I was so mad and upset and didn't know what to do, so i decided to not take the car because it was missing bi-xenon lights and that is a HUGE deal breaker for me so i had them order a new one!!! on 2/24/15 it was ordered and they say it will take until 6/2015 to arrive, my question is about how long did you have to wait to receive your car? It will be almost a year since i started my order with MB of Valencia CA, THE WORST!!!! Thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
NICE!!!! I am so excited to get mine!! I have had literally the worst experience imaginable!!!! I Ordered my CLA 250 4Matic on 9/2/2014 and received it on 2/24/2015 missing options i had added to the vehicle!!!! I was so mad and upset and didn't know what to do, so i decided to not take the car because it was missing bi-xenon lights and that is a HUGE deal breaker for me so i had them order a new one!!! on 2/24/15 it was ordered and they say it will take until 6/2015 to arrive, my question is about how long did you have to wait to receive your car? It will be almost a year since i started my order with MB of Valencia CA, THE WORST!!!! Thank you.
I ordered my car roughly on 12/15/2014. Delivery was set for mid-March, now we are looking at next week.... so it's been a good 4 months for me. My dealer is in southern California, close to the Port of Long Beach.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered mine on 12/17/15 and I just took delivery this Sunday, almost four months wait for me. Interesting how I got mine faster, considering it took an extra 2-3 weeks for mine to come to Hawaii from Long Beach due to ship availability and preparation

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
congrats welcome aboard! You will be very happy once u throw it into sport mode and feel the pull and hear the exhaust.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi

sorry to hear that, I totally know how you feel to wait for a car to arrive. I ordered my on 02/04/15 and i got my on 04/16/15. It actually arrived in US on 04/04/15 and it took about 6-7 days to clears custom and delivery to my dealer. I'm sure you will love your car, I got Bi-xinon on mine too. that thing is so attractive at night.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So did the dealer paint the spoiler option or?
Hi
It arrived from the port like that, my dealer didn't do any additional installation, I'm not sure if it been done in germany or here at processing center in US when it arrived.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations!!! I LOVE the sport plus red trim on the white....

White looks absolutely fantastic with the sunroof. Are you going to tint windows to match the roof glass?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulations!!! I LOVE the sport plus red trim on the white....

White looks absolutely fantastic with the sunroof. Are you going to tint windows to match the roof glass?
Yes, it a beautiful car. I'm thinking, should I do it? has any one tint their window ? Would love to hear feed back and how it look after the tint were installed.

Thank

·
Registered
32 Posts
Decided to go with the 2015 model and ordered it June 11 2014. Took delivery January 26 2015...6 1/2 months later. Got the 250 with the Sports Package, Jupiter Red, beige interior. Well worth the wait.
I live in Kelowna in BC Canada.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I love the red accents. Congratulations. The Bi-Xenon is a must for me also. My across the street neighbor got the exact car as mine but without the Bi-Xenon and it just looks like crap compared to mine. I'm sure he regrets not getting it now seeing how awesome mine looks. LOL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts