Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Very very nice, don't mind that blue colour at all, is that the 'denim blue'? Can you share a couple of interior shots as well?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very very nice, don't mind that blue colour at all, is that the 'denim blue'? Can you share a couple of interior shots as well?
It’s Denim Blue indeed. Should look even better when I get it nano-ceramic coated. I’ll see what I can do about the interior shots.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks nice! I ordered the denim blue but was not sure if I would like it, now seeing your pictures I realize that I made the right decision.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@admin
Time to release an update to the colour choice survey!
Yes good idea. Problem is, no matter what the choices of great colours there are, my wife always picks white. Going from a leased white 2016 CLA 250 to a white 2020 250. Oh well, at least I persuaded her to go with the 10” screens and the 64 color mood lighting!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Yes good idea. Problem is, no matter what the choices of great colours there are, my wife always picks white. Going from a leased white 2016 CLA 250 to a white 2020 250. Oh well, at least I persuaded her to go with the 10” screens and the 64 color mood lighting!
Gotta have a talk with this woman .....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks nice! I ordered the denim blue but was not sure if I would like it, now seeing your pictures I realize that I made the right decision.
Thanks! No better feeling than being happy with your colour choice. Congrats!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
And ok ok ok you win ... that ambient light is pretty nice and somewhat functional for night time ingress without the blinding overheads - avoiding unnecessary eyeball sensitivity adjustments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I concur that interior is second to none for cars that are comparable on the market! honestly that's what sold me on the cla was the interior being much more upgraded then bmw lexus audi. Audi coming in a close second.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts