Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks, that review makes me feel a little better. I've been disappointed with the reviews of late, especially harsh suspension tuning and sloppy 7G gearbox. So much so that I actually called someone about a BMW Lease takeover yesterday...

Anyways I think best thing is to wait and drive for myself then decide. Besides, by waiting only means I'll have more cash on hand !

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice article. I like this statement:

And, unlike some other markets, Canadian CLAs feature power driver and passenger front seats. Ditto for a driver’s side knee air bag to complement the front, side and side curtain supplemental restraints. Not bad for Mercedes-Benz Canada’s asking price of $33,900.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Might lose your coveted #1 spot on the list...

Thanks, that review makes me feel a little better. I've been disappointed with the reviews of late, especially harsh suspension tuning and sloppy 7G gearbox. So much so that I actually called someone about a BMW Lease takeover yesterday...

Anyways I think best thing is to wait and drive for myself then decide. Besides, by waiting only means I'll have more cash on hand !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts