Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen posts discussing options to replace the OEM 5.8” screen with a plug-n-play larger, touch screen with CarPlay and/Android Auto built in. The two systems are Navi-Tech and NaviPlus. NaviPlus appears to have the best customer service. Has anyone installed this NaviPlus product? If so, please advise when, how the install went, how has the product performed, and what issues have come up and how was the support to get the issues resolved.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just ordered the NaviPlus system recently and waiting for it to ship. Hopefully will arrive next week I'll throw up some pics and vid for an install

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nyc_renegade ... thanks for the post and response. I am looking forward to hearing of your experience. I emailed NaviPlus AU several times and they were very responsive. And proactive/aggressive too! - but in a nice way! I say this because after my recent email query, they took the initiative to send me an invoice via PayPal. So the invoice is sitting there until I get some feedback and a review of the product. Is your unit the Android or CarPlay version?

·
Registered
64 Posts
nyc_renegade ... thanks for the post and response. I am looking forward to hearing of your experience. I emailed NaviPlus AU several times and they were very responsive. And proactive/aggressive too! - but in a nice way! I say this because after my recent email query, they took the initiative to send me an invoice via PayPal. So the invoice is sitting there until I get some feedback and a review of the product. Is your unit the Android or CarPlay version?
I ordered the screen replacement to go from 5.8 to 8 inch as seen here . This doesn't include CarPlay or Android functions. I've been looking for this screen upgrade for years and didn't come across until I saw your initial post and searched their site (so thanks!). Previously, I had an android unit installed around 2015 but lack of updates and the loss of the native menu, becker maps, and satellite radio was enough for me to return to stock until this option resurfaced.

If you're looking for either CarPlay or Android I would recommend trying to find a similar model NaviPlus is offering on AliBaba or maybe eBay. Although it looks as if NaviPlus provides excellent support as I've seen an iOS 11 upgrade on their site, their prices are certainly not cheap. I highly doubt they are manufacturing any of these models either just selling from stock so the likelihood of finding a very similar or the exact same product under a different name elsewhere on the web is likely.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone tried something as big as this?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2013-2018-Mercedes-W117-CLA250-CLA45-GLA250-10-TOUCH-Navigation-Screen-Monitor/382446977681?hash=item590b9dc291:g:iKUAAOSwADpa4mnz&vxp=mtr

I have seen a similar one on YouTube it cannot tell if it is the same thing. It doesn’t provide much detail or description of the item. I prefer to wait for the previous poster to share his feedback on the purchase, installation, and performance of the NaviPlus replacement 8” screen. I don’t really like a 10” screen.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone tried something as big as this?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2013-2018-Mercedes-W117-CLA250-CLA45-GLA250-10-TOUCH-Navigation-Screen-Monitor/382446977681?hash=item590b9dc291:g:iKUAAOSwADpa4mnz&vxp=mtr

I have seen a similar one on YouTube it cannot tell if it is the same thing. It doesn’t provide much detail or description of the item. I prefer to wait for the previous poster to share his feedback on the purchase, installation, and performance of the NaviPlus replacement 8” screen. I don’t really like a 10” screen.
True, Actually - I found a thread on it - http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/5-cla-general-discussion/32673-10-25-inch-upgraded-media-screen.html

It has all the install steps too if you look into the thread.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE CARPLAY INTERFACE KIT SOLD BY NaviPlus OF AUSTRALIA. Please bear with me as I share my complete story.

I decided to take the plunge several weeks ago and purchased the Smart Interface CarPlay kit from NaviPlus of Australia. My decision was motivated by three factors - (a) on 7/1, a new distracted driver law in Georgia take effect, (2) encouragement from the experience that nyc-renegade posted with his NaviPlus 8" replacement screen, and (c) its cost was slightly over $900 US, which I believe is a good investment considering the only other option for us CLA owners is to buy a new car. My journey was BUMBY, to be transparent, but it had pleasant experiences along the way that ended in my satisfaction with the product thus far.

THE PURCHASE
I had several email communications with Steve Lim, my contact at NaviPlus, about the kit, its alignment with my car and its equipment, and price. He asked me questions about the options on my car and had me send him pics of my audio and media menus of my car's entertainment system. Since my car has the OEM media package, I guess this requires certain connectors that have to be included with the kit.

Steve subsequently became proactive and sent me an invoice to PayPal without me knowing about it. PayPal sent me notice of the invoice and when I spoke to a rep, she explained that it was just sort of an "offer to buy" that was waiting for my acceptance. She stated they'd hold on to it for 30 days and if I didn't buy in that time, they would send it back to the sender. I further discussed with this rep what would happen if the product didn't turn out to be as advertised and she explained how PayPal helps protect me in such cases with their return policy. This reassurance from her made me feel more comfortable so I thought about it and once I read the post by nyc_renegade and his satisfaction with the NaviPlus 8" replacement screen he purchased, I decided to take the plunge.

The product arrived in about 3-4 days - real fast, I thought. After arranging with my local installer to take the car in on a Saturday, I wrote Steve to ask of his availability during the install. Now mind you, he (Australia) is 14 hours ahead of me (Atlanta) but he graciously committed to be available. AND HE WAS!!!!!!

THE INSTALLATION
The entire installation took three attempts, on three different Saturdays, due to various factors. The instructions provided by NaviPlus are actually pretty good, with pics and somewhat thorough explanations. All you really have to take apart is the glove box and cup holder section of the center console.

On the first Saturday, starting at 9am EST, my installer decided to make all the connections without actually tearing apart my entire interior - he wanted to make sure the system worked before going through the dismantling of part of the interior. So he just removed the globe box because a main connector for the Interface box was to be connected to a main connector in that area. Initially, we had some trouble getting the the point in the instructions of calibrating the screen and once we got to that screen, we couldn't get into the screen because there was not "touch" feature active on the screen. During this ordeal, I sent various pics of our connections and screen shots to Steve. By this time it was around midnight to 1am in Australia but Steve was there as promised. He'd write back instructing us to do something and send him a pic. We'd do as he instructed and wait for his response. This would go on until about 12:30pm EST, which was 2:30am for Steve. That was the last communication before we went through "radio silence", as they say. So I decided to call it a day and communicate with Steve later.

Steve responded on his Sunday afternoon and asked how it went. I explained how far we got after his last instructions and mentioned that our problem was we couldn't calibrate the screen and get to the rest of the instructions because there was not touch feature to the screen. I shared my thought that the screen was defective. So Steve agreed to send me an email with files for me to download so I could update and refresh the interface box to ensure the screen would have its touch feature. He also included instructions on how to extract from those files he'd send me the portion of the CarPlay software to re-install it into the interface box after it was updated. I received the files via email as promised but due to my not being tech savvy, I communicated my difficulty to Steve and he graciously agreed to send me a Micro-SD card with the system update - which I received three days later, in time for the 2nd Saturday of attempting the install. Again, I asked him to be available during our install and he agreed to be there for us.

On this second Saturday, again at 9am EST, we went ahead and removed the glove box again, made all the connections without any additional dismantling of the interior, and followed Steve's instructions for updating the interface box software and re-installing CarPlay. That part was FAST, literally it took only 5 minutes or less. We went through the other instructions again and had a few questions about troubleshooting an issue or two and each time I emailed Steve, there he was responding as promised! We continued with the install and then, viola, we got to the screen calibration window and the touch feature of the screen worked! We proceeded to complete the rest of the installation as instructed and saw CarPlay in action. Everything worked - except for one, key, thing. WE HAD NO SOUND! We could tell that CarPlay was working because when I played my Apple iTunes music, we could see the progress bar at the bottom of the song's name moving and the time remaining was clear as day. But there was no sound. Remember now, it takes time for us to email Steve, him to realize he has an email from me, and us wait for him to respond to us. It was about 11:30am my time when, after sending Steve pics of how we made the connections and he responding to us, he advised me to install a particular AMI connector to get the sound. I have no clue what that connector is but my installer knows and he tells me there is no such connector in the boxes I brought with me. After going back-n-forth with Steve, he sends a pic of the connector and sure enough, we do not have such a connector in the box. So Steve agrees to send it to me by ordering it from Amazon and having it shipped to me. So my installer goes on to finish making the connections and having CarPlay installed without sound until that AMI connector arrives. He also installed the small microphone, which you MUST install to use with the system so that you can communicate with Siri - which is neat as heck when it worked!

One note about the location of the interface box. Steve (NaviPlus) recommends you put the interface module/box in the space that exists between the cup holders and the ashtray, in the center console. My installer decided to place it instead in the passenger side, foot well, to the left, right under the dash and to the right side of the center console. He suggested we put it there because that area is easier to get to instead of having to deal with dismantling the cup holder section of the console.

To make the rest of this long story short, on Thursday of this week I get the Amazon shipment containing the AMI connector along with a Stereo DC 3.5mm female to 2 RCA male Audio Stereo Cable. So at 9:30am this Saturday morning today I went to the installer. It took him 10 minutes to make the necessary connections and there was the sound! Now, everything works! My rear camera works - and this 8" screen makes a whale of a difference. Also, I messed around with the CarPlay and put on my iTunes music and asked Siri to give me directions to a particular local store. The system cleanly lowered the volume of the music while Siri spoke to me about the directions and how to get there - and then the music came back to its preset volume. I then proceeded to ask Siri for the weather and she responded accordingly. I had a text message so I asked Siri to read it to me and she did!

I am not savvy about downloading any pics or video so I can't do that. I will ask a neighbor to see if he can help me. But trust me that the system works as advertised in the 3 hours I've been messing with it and driving around before I took to writing this update.

ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
I can't say enough about Steve and his customer service. I guess my experience with his generously being available on three successive Saturdays, as late at 2:30am his time on two of them, speaks louder than words! There really is nothing else to say.

ABOUT THE INSTALLER
For those of us who live in the Atlanta Metro Area, please know that Omar Leon, my installer, was also great and generous during this who ordeal. He and his team spent about 6-7 hours time, over 3 Saturdays, messing with my car. A lot of that was due to having to wait for emails to come back-n-forth between Steve and me. At the end, he only charged me for 3 hours of his time, which is what he originally estimated it would take him to install the kit. With the experience he had with me, he now is very familiar with the NaviPlus kit and can probably do it in 2 hours! I don't know if Forum rules allow me to give the name of Omar's business so out of respect to those rules - in case they exist - please send me a private message and I'll give you his business name and contact information. His business is on Kimbell Bridge Road in Alpharetta, GA. He owns a auto audio and video business and has an awesome showroom with the various brands of automotive audio and video solutions at your disposal.

CONCLUSION
Thus far, after 3 hours, things appear to work as advertised. One final note. Initially, I had a hard time seeing the images of the rear camera. I was able to solve it by going into the settings for the display and move the brightness to its maximum level. Also, I set the screen to go into day/night mode automatically. The screen does still have a serious glare/reflection issue. Omar advised me to purchase an anti-glare screen protector film for iPad, the larger one - the kit's replacement screen measures 7"x4". You can cut this protector to size to fit the kit's screen. He tells me he does this for all his projects where glare is an issue with the dash screens.

Right now, I am extremely happy because we solved the touch feature issue of the screen, we got sound to come through, I can see clearly now the images of the rear view camera, and I'll soon fix the glare issue with the screen protection film. I will continue to post updates of how the system holds up.

I recommend the NaviPlus kit and for those in the Atlanta Metro area, I highly recommend you visit Omar Leon at his business establishment for an awesome installation experience!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE CARPLAY INTERFACE KIT SOLD BY NaviPlus OF AUSTRALIA. Please bear with me as I share my complete story.

I decided to take the plunge several weeks ago and purchased the Smart Interface CarPlay kit from NaviPlus of Australia. My decision was motivated by three factors - (a) on 7/1, a new distracted driver law in Georgia take effect, (2) encouragement from the experience that nyc-renegade posted with his NaviPlus 8" replacement screen, and (c) its cost was slightly over $900 US, which I believe is a good investment considering the only other option for us CLA owners is to buy a new car. My journey was BUMBY, to be transparent, but it had pleasant experiences along the way that ended in my satisfaction with the product thus far.

THE PURCHASE
I had several email communications with Steve Lim, my contact at NaviPlus, about the kit, its alignment with my car and its equipment, and price. He asked me questions about the options on my car and had me send him pics of my audio and media menus of my car's entertainment system. Since my car has the OEM media package, I guess this requires certain connectors that have to be included with the kit.

Steve subsequently became proactive and sent me an invoice to PayPal without me knowing about it. PayPal sent me notice of the invoice and when I spoke to a rep, she explained that it was just sort of an "offer to buy" that was waiting for my acceptance. She stated they'd hold on to it for 30 days and if I didn't buy in that time, they would send it back to the sender. I further discussed with this rep what would happen if the product didn't turn out to be as advertised and she explained how PayPal helps protect me in such cases with their return policy. This reassurance from her made me feel more comfortable so I thought about it and once I read the post by nyc_renegade and his satisfaction with the NaviPlus 8" replacement screen he purchased, I decided to take the plunge.

The product arrived in about 3-4 days - real fast, I thought. After arranging with my local installer to take the car in on a Saturday, I wrote Steve to ask of his availability during the install. Now mind you, he (Australia) is 14 hours ahead of me (Atlanta) but he graciously committed to be available. AND HE WAS!!!!!!

THE INSTALLATION
The entire installation took three attempts, on three different Saturdays, due to various factors. The instructions provided by NaviPlus are actually pretty good, with pics and somewhat thorough explanations. All you really have to take apart is the glove box and cup holder section of the center console.

On the first Saturday, starting at 9am EST, my installer decided to make all the connections without actually tearing apart my entire interior - he wanted to make sure the system worked before going through the dismantling of part of the interior. So he just removed the globe box because a main connector for the Interface box was to be connected to a main connector in that area. Initially, we had some trouble getting the the point in the instructions of calibrating the screen and once we got to that screen, we couldn't get into the screen because there was not "touch" feature active on the screen. During this ordeal, I sent various pics of our connections and screen shots to Steve. By this time it was around midnight to 1am in Australia but Steve was there as promised. He'd write back instructing us to do something and send him a pic. We'd do as he instructed and wait for his response. This would go on until about 12:30pm EST, which was 2:30am for Steve. That was the last communication before we went through "radio silence", as they say. So I decided to call it a day and communicate with Steve later.

Steve responded on his Sunday afternoon and asked how it went. I explained how far we got after his last instructions and mentioned that our problem was we couldn't calibrate the screen and get to the rest of the instructions because there was not touch feature to the screen. I shared my thought that the screen was defective. So Steve agreed to send me an email with files for me to download so I could update and refresh the interface box to ensure the screen would have its touch feature. He also included instructions on how to extract from those files he'd send me the portion of the CarPlay software to re-install it into the interface box after it was updated. I received the files via email as promised but due to my not being tech savvy, I communicated my difficulty to Steve and he graciously agreed to send me a Micro-SD card with the system update - which I received three days later, in time for the 2nd Saturday of attempting the install. Again, I asked him to be available during our install and he agreed to be there for us.

On this second Saturday, again at 9am EST, we went ahead and removed the glove box again, made all the connections without any additional dismantling of the interior, and followed Steve's instructions for updating the interface box software and re-installing CarPlay. That part was FAST, literally it took only 5 minutes or less. We went through the other instructions again and had a few questions about troubleshooting an issue or two and each time I emailed Steve, there he was responding as promised! We continued with the install and then, viola, we got to the screen calibration window and the touch feature of the screen worked! We proceeded to complete the rest of the installation as instructed and saw CarPlay in action. Everything worked - except for one, key, thing. WE HAD NO SOUND! We could tell that CarPlay was working because when I played my Apple iTunes music, we could see the progress bar at the bottom of the song's name moving and the time remaining was clear as day. But there was no sound. Remember now, it takes time for us to email Steve, him to realize he has an email from me, and us wait for him to respond to us. It was about 11:30am my time when, after sending Steve pics of how we made the connections and he responding to us, he advised me to install a particular AMI connector to get the sound. I have no clue what that connector is but my installer knows and he tells me there is no such connector in the boxes I brought with me. After going back-n-forth with Steve, he sends a pic of the connector and sure enough, we do not have such a connector in the box. So Steve agrees to send it to me by ordering it from Amazon and having it shipped to me. So my installer goes on to finish making the connections and having CarPlay installed without sound until that AMI connector arrives. He also installed the small microphone, which you MUST install to use with the system so that you can communicate with Siri - which is neat as heck when it worked!

One note about the location of the interface box. Steve (NaviPlus) recommends you put the interface module/box in the space that exists between the cup holders and the ashtray, in the center console. My installer decided to place it instead in the passenger side, foot well, to the left, right under the dash and to the right side of the center console. He suggested we put it there because that area is easier to get to instead of having to deal with dismantling the cup holder section of the console.

To make the rest of this long story short, on Thursday of this week I get the Amazon shipment containing the AMI connector along with a Stereo DC 3.5mm female to 2 RCA male Audio Stereo Cable. So at 9:30am this Saturday morning today I went to the installer. It took him 10 minutes to make the necessary connections and there was the sound! Now, everything works! My rear camera works - and this 8" screen makes a whale of a difference. Also, I messed around with the CarPlay and put on my iTunes music and asked Siri to give me directions to a particular local store. The system cleanly lowered the volume of the music while Siri spoke to me about the directions and how to get there - and then the music came back to its preset volume. I then proceeded to ask Siri for the weather and she responded accordingly. I had a text message so I asked Siri to read it to me and she did!

I am not savvy about downloading any pics or video so I can't do that. I will ask a neighbor to see if he can help me. But trust me that the system works as advertised in the 3 hours I've been messing with it and driving around before I took to writing this update.

ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
I can't say enough about Steve and his customer service. I guess my experience with his generously being available on three successive Saturdays, as late at 2:30am his time on two of them, speaks louder than words! There really is nothing else to say.

ABOUT THE INSTALLER
For those of us who live in the Atlanta Metro Area, please know that Omar Leon, my installer, was also great and generous during this who ordeal. He and his team spent about 6-7 hours time, over 3 Saturdays, messing with my car. A lot of that was due to having to wait for emails to come back-n-forth between Steve and me. At the end, he only charged me for 3 hours of his time, which is what he originally estimated it would take him to install the kit. With the experience he had with me, he now is very familiar with the NaviPlus kit and can probably do it in 2 hours! I don't know if Forum rules allow me to give the name of Omar's business so out of respect to those rules - in case they exist - please send me a private message and I'll give you his business name and contact information. His business is on Kimbell Bridge Road in Alpharetta, GA. He owns a auto audio and video business and has an awesome showroom with the various brands of automotive audio and video solutions at your disposal.

CONCLUSION
Thus far, after 3 hours, things appear to work as advertised. One final note. Initially, I had a hard time seeing the images of the rear camera. I was able to solve it by going into the settings for the display and move the brightness to its maximum level. Also, I set the screen to go into day/night mode automatically. The screen does still have a serious glare/reflection issue. Omar advised me to purchase an anti-glare screen protector film for iPad, the larger one - the kit's replacement screen measures 7"x4". You can cut this protector to size to fit the kit's screen. He tells me he does this for all his projects where glare is an issue with the dash screens.

Right now, I am extremely happy because we solved the touch feature issue of the screen, we got sound to come through, I can see clearly now the images of the rear view camera, and I'll soon fix the glare issue with the screen protection film. I will continue to post updates of how the system holds up.

I recommend the NaviPlus kit and for those in the Atlanta Metro area, I highly recommend you visit Omar Leon at his business establishment for an awesome installation experience!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you for the great info mrjad20. I have read on a couple of these systems the interface is only in kmh not mph. Does the NaviPlus system display MPH? Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To add to others comments, I just finished installing the NaviPlus system in my CLA 250 2014. I had the media upgrade option (7"/media port) and navigation. It was about a 3.5 hour job for me after several runs through the guide (its a c-class guide not specifically CLA) and a few youtube video searches to find good details on removing the 2 key items required, the glove box and center console.

There is no splicing or wire crimping, it's pretty plug and play with wire snaking.

In the end it works as advertised but the operation is a little less "integrated" as a car with the CarPlay option built in. What I mean by that:

1- CarPlay doesn't auto-load, you have to use the BACK buttons on the steering wheel or console after the car is started. Touching other console buttons (DISC, Nav etc...) will trigger those functions but you won't see them if you're in CarPlay until you exit out. Entering and exiting is the same function, hold and press back.
2- Sound, you NEED to have your COMMAND audio mode set to AUX in order to hear music through the system
3- Siri won't work unless you have the Enable Hey Siri option enabled in the phone settings. Native CarPlay systems don't require your phone to have this option on, CarPlay will assume this one by default for CarPlay regardless of your phones setting. Siri DOES work for message replies and other voice functions without that option on. You only need Hey Siri on if you want to be able to ask directions or change music/apps etc... It doesn't use your phone to to communicate with Siri, it uses the included Mic.
4- This was the only real negative to me, you have to run a separate mic for Siri voice controls. The mic for calls and such seems to still be the built in MB unit... if your car included it (not sure if audio 20 had handsfree, i'd assume/hope so). I looped mine up and connected to the rearview mirror, not elegant but i didn't really care... I'll likely change that in the future if all continues to work well.
5- As others noted, the instructions aren't the best but the support / service was bang on.
6- I have not tried the android version of this but it is supposed to work too.
7- The whole platform is built off of Android, irony to be found in that.
8- CarPlay requires a tethered connection to work. TBH I think this is true in almost all cars. Bluetooth versions are rare.
9- The main module (brain) for the system is stored under the cup holders. If you have to do any future software updates I assume I'll have to pop the cupholders off to do so.
10- DO NOT buy this module WITHOUT the touch screen upgrade. I bought the 8" version. Without the touch screen you won't be able to interact with the CarPlay UI unless you solely use Siri.

Anyway i'm still learning but wanted to share this as I personally was looking for this kind of detail before I made the leap, glad I did. Nice upgrade that saves me 10's of thousands... which is why MB probably didn't provide a software upgrade for CarPlay to us early adopters!! For that, this will likely be my last MB.

Last note; if you've never worked on a car interior before with things like stereos, dashboard or console repairs or you have never hooked up your own computer system (not a laptop/ipad) or 7.1 home theater system with multiple devices (game consoles, blueray players, media devices etc...) then you likely shouldn't go it alone on this project.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered my 8” screen and netro box and carplay dongle and only glitch i ran into is that the carplay dongle couldn’t get updated so after emailing a few times and trying different options the guys at naviplus sent me a new dongle and plugged it in and CarPlay worked like a charm with my iPhone X.
Installing took me just over an hour to run the wires and hook the box up.
Very very impressed and the instructions provided are more than clear . For anyone wanting to update there screen and get the added benefits naviplus is the way to go aswell

·
Registered
1 Posts
Worst experience ever!

I bought an Apple CarPlay for my Mercedes C300 2017. The worst experience ever! First they advertised this product as plug and play (which is not) and sent me the wrong instructions which weren't for my car. After requesting the correct instructions they kept sending me the wrong instructions over and over again until I finally decided to do a trial and error and figure it out myself.

The problem is that there are deep switches in the main unit which they tell you nothing about. Every piece of information I had to squeeze out of them. My email thread is so long that I finally gave up on communicating via email and decided to switch to phone support.

The biggest problem is the Audio module. They sent me this super low quality audio module (see attached photos IMG_6843.jpeg ). There was a terrible crackling noise when playing music. After complaining they told me that they would send me an update for the audio module. I kept asking how the update was applied (because the whole setup is under the dashboard) and they never responded. I finally received the email and they tell me that I have to remove the audio module and do the update in the PC via USB. Oh, I am not done yet! In order to apply the update the audio module had to be put in DFU mode which again they tell you nothing about (Thank you Google).

I finally installed the update and tested it in the car. Nothing was working, Apple CarPlay wouldn't even connect this time! When I asked them for help, they told me that someone would help me to install it via TeamViewer. Their tech remotes in and drops another update file on my computer (the one they emailed me wasn't even for my car). I test it again, the crackling noise was still there. I finally gave up but decided to give them one last call hoping that something would happen. This guy tells me that he needs a video of the crackling noise in order to make a decision. O boy, you should totally stay away from these shady people!

I ended up buying a quality AUX to USB Adapter for $100 which totally solved my crackling noise. I never, ever want to talk to these people again! Also the product was not cheap, you can find it elsewhere for a fraction of the price they are selling it. Do your homework people!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Huge wow! Kudos for your perseverance! Glad you finally solved the issue, and I assume, had a nice, large alcoholic beverage!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts